:awesome: :awesome: I want to meet you guys more than I want to see Muse! :LOL:

I'm completely serious.

:LOL: Thanks, it would be great to meet you too, Muse or no Muse we are def. coming back to the US.

I need more time to think of this! Fuck!

Just buy a ticket in case but keep saving for Wembley... You are coming to the UK, you fuckin skank!

melon, I can totally relate bc I'm in the same situation; don't have any real life Musers and gotta find somebody as a concert buddy. ideally I would go to all 3 CA gigs but it would be hard to find somebody who would do that with me. How am I going to manage 3 presales when tickets sell out in 1 minute?? need to find somebody to help me buy...

It'll be hard enough to convince my mom to let me go to 2 gigs, but I highly doubt I'll be allowed to go to 3 :(

I really don't know what to do right now! 2 days requires so quick decision making, and I feel greedy asking my mom to pay for 3 gigs in one day.

Crap, this presale stuff is making me nervous. I have an exam that morning and if the professor doesn't let us out early...!!

Freakin' out here. My mom doesn't seem to understand why we have to buy the tickets as soon as we can, because while we can always sell them we can't buy them when it's too late. *panic attack*

:LOL: Thanks, it would be great to meet you too, Muse or no Muse we are def. coming back to the US.

Oh good :happy:

:eek::happy: Are you planning on going to the California gigs at all? :D

Nah...

a) it's too close to Wembley

b) my bank account is still recovering from my last US trip

c) there is no point seeing a show I have seen several times already

I really want to go back to the US to see my muser friends, more than I want to see Muse :LOL:

Nah...

a) it's too close to Wembley

b) my bank account is still recovering from my last US trip

c) there is no point seeing a show I have seen several times already

I really want to go back to the US to see my muser friends, more than I want to see Muse :LOL:

Haha. Musers are so much cooler than Muse themselves. Seriously. Wembley! :D Can't wait!

This is perfect. Saw it come up on facebook on my way to work and work is about 15-10 minutes from the the center. I might have to take the wholeee dayy off. When they ask why? Oh a show in Anaheim.. Can't you work and then go? Nope.. Ive got a line to stand in.

Ticketmaster finally got the prices up. $47.15- $77.85 (fees included), or $35-65. Wonder if all tickets at Staples will be $65. Here's wishful thinking that GA will be $35 along with the nosebleeds. Still waiting for San Diego prices but I haven't seen Ticketmaster post it yet. These gigs are going to clean me out.

:(

Sad days... Maybe I'll be blessed and be able to go to Staples as well :happy:

:(......

I hope you can!

Ticketmaster finally got the prices up. $47.15- $77.85 (fees included), or $35-65. Wonder if all tickets at Staples will be $65. Here's wishful thinking that GA will be $35 along with the nosebleeds. Still waiting for San Diego prices but I haven't seen Ticketmaster post it yet. These gigs are going to clean me out.

Fun times :LOL:

I won't be able to go to this gig for sure now :(

But I'm going to Staples Center in LA, hope to see some of you there :happy:

Awww :(

But yay you'll be going to the LA gig at least! :happy:

I think the $47.15 - $77.85 is the flat rate (before the fees).

Tickets for Honda Center gigs seem to usually be more expensive than the ones for gigs in LA. At least that's what I remember from Coldplay and AC/DC.

Tickets for Honda Center gigs seem to usually be more expensive than the ones for gigs in LA. At least that's what I remember from Coldplay and AC/DC.

If you click on the little arrow after the price, it shows $35+$12.15 fees and $65+$12.85 fees. Although I'm sure there are more fees on top of more fees when you get to checkout. I once spent almost as much on fees as the actual ticket, go figure.

Are you going to the LA one?

I hope they're not too expensive, I have to pay for both my mom's and my tickets :LOL:

Are you going to the LA one?

I hope they're not too expensive, I have to pay for both my mom's and my tickets :LOL:

In ticketbastard, it says that the LA tickets are $65, it doesn't specify which ones though. So hopefully those will be the most expensive ones there. *Crosses fingers*

In ticketbastard, it says that the LA tickets are $65, it doesn't specify which ones though. So hopefully those will be the most expensive ones there. *Crosses fingers*

I was thinking it would be around that much. Ehh, half my saved money gone, it's worth it though! :D

If you click on the little arrow after the price, it shows $35+$12.15 fees and $65+$12.85 fees. Although I'm sure there are more fees on top of more fees when you get to checkout. I once spent almost as much on fees as the actual ticket, go figure.

Ah, I see now. Thanks.

Still hoping I make it in time for the presale on Wednesday. Ticketmaster is my last resort.

Archived