SO. I kind of want to do this instead of SD. Would be cool to do Disney the after. My sister and hubby are going to this show and are obsessed with Disney. Yargh yargh yargh!

Shit shit shit. Presale tomorrow and I'm still not sure whether I can get out of the lecture hall in time to purchase before the next class starts. *starting to panic*

I'm bringing my computer to school tomorrow. Class is from 8:50-11:20. Fuck the last part. I'll buy my tickets no matter what. Haha.

SO. I kind of want to do this instead of SD. Would be cool to do Disney the after. My sister and hubby are going to this show and are obsessed with Disney. Yargh yargh yargh!

I'm bringing my computer to school tomorrow. Class is from 8:50-11:20. Fuck the last part. I'll buy my tickets no matter what. Haha.

That is actually a really good idea.

IF MY SCHOOL HAD WIFI.

And I have art class! :eek: Omg.........maybe my art teacher will let me use his computer, he is so awesome.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I have no credit card :LOL:

they made me sign a contract back in 07 when i won my thing

Same here.

Hooray! So just one CA gig? No LA?

I'd bring my laptop, but where my classes are held...NO WIFI. :indiff:

Tomorrow I'm going to have to sprint over to the library and then sprint across campus for lab. A workout I probably won't mind doing, lol.

That is actually a really good idea.

IF MY SCHOOL HAD WIFI.

And I have art class! :eek: Omg.........maybe my art teacher will let me use his computer, he is so awesome.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I have no credit card :LOL:

Awwwwwww! :(

Same here.

Hooray! So just one CA gig? No LA?

I'd bring my laptop, but where my classes are held...NO WIFI. :indiff:

Tomorrow I'm going to have to sprint over to the library and then sprint across campus for lab. A workout I probably won't mind doing, lol.

LA can suck my dick.

Skip class all togezzer.

Disney meetup! I think I may be more excited about the idea and possibility of having a meetup at Disney with other musers than actually seeing muse.

This. :LOL:

((*cough* Depending on how much the total cost of the tickets for this gig....Disneyland might actually be cheaper! *cough*))

LA can suck my dick.

Skip class all togezzer.

Hahah. I hate LA too, but it's a music capital and they host a bunch-load of concerts.

Can't ditch. Class exam. I don't want to fail.

Hahah. I hate LA too, but it's a music capital and they host a bunch-load of concerts.

Can't ditch. Class exam. I don't want to fail.

I just don't wanna go cause the person who put me into a depression will most likely be there. That and I heard the sound in that venue is shite.

Finish early! :awesome:

I just don't wanna go cause the person who put me into a depression will most likely be there. That and I heard the sound in that venue is shite.

He's going to be there? :( I kind of want to *accidentally* spill something on him or step on/hit him :LOL:

At least I get Daniel :D

((*cough* Depending on how much the total cost of the tickets for this gig....Disneyland might actually be cheaper! *cough*))

Disney probably is cheaper. You've got almost 5 months to scrap together $72. Start saving now!

That and I heard the sound in that venue is shite.

Staples is shit at least from where I was sitting last time.

Ahh, I see. What a jerk.

I'll try to. Depends on how well I can concentrate though. :LOL:

He's going to be there? :( I kind of want to *accidentally* spill something on him or step on/hit him :LOL:

At least I get Daniel :D

:chuckle:

Ahh, I see. What a jerk.

I'll try to. Depends on how well I can concentrate though. :LOL:

:chuckle:

Sure is.

Even if you're not done, leave and get tickets! ololol Sounds like something I'd do.

I'm scopin' him out. Nobody suspects ulterrior motives from a tiny blonde teenager :happy:

Muhahaha

Sneaky. I like.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Alright. I think I have a plan. I thiiiiiiiink. SD for the gig. Maybe drive to Anaheim for the meet. This is still waaaaaaaay up in the air.

Shall I make it hurt or be subtle? I would act genuinely sorry either way :D

:p LA is not only for bitchfaces :phu:

Hurt. No apologies.

For one. lol

Question: If I can only go to one or two gigs in California which ones should they be?

I'm not sure... :$

I don't even know.

Archived