"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

If anyone finds a place to preorder the vinyl online please share it so that people outside the US have a chance of getting a copy.

Yes! even thought 2000 copies is really...limited. :stunned:

anyway, Resistance live from Lisbon? :eek: I was there, awesome!

If anyone finds a place to preorder the vinyl online please share it so that people outside the US have a chance of getting a copy.

Seconded heartily! To get one's hands on one of these Extended Plays would be absolutely spiffing for my gramophone. *snort, snort*

I've just been into Vibes Records in Bury and they say they WILL be getting it in stock, but only on the 17th April :awesome: It's apparently only being stocked at independent record stores in the UK.

Ollieeeeeee, fancy getting me a copy when you buy yours and I pay you baaackkkk? :D

I've begun emailing record stores across London looking fro someone who will be stocking it.

depends what the artwork is...

I would imagine they would use the existing Exogenesis artwork.

I found one record store in Kingston that will be stocking it, I'll be going along on the day to buy a copy. :D

Any ideas how much it will be?

I found one record store in Kingston that will be stocking it, I'll be going along on the day to buy a copy. :D

ohh, good luck then! :D I'm not even going to try it.... being from portugal and all :erm:

damn :facepalm: I want this piece of art too...

Archived