"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

Is there a list anywhere of the countries it's being released in. People on Muselive are saying it's a US only release. :erm:

We're the same people ;)

But there seems to be a lot of confusion right now, can't really believe it wouldn't be available in Europe...

I guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement to get it completely confirmed.

People who think the crackling sounds better than a digital file. Not that i'm suggesting thats weird, but some people prefer their music that way. Fair play to them.

I'm constantly buying vinyl, just prefer 12", 7" is a bit underwhelming :chuckle:

Size is everything :yesey:

Is there a list anywhere of the countries it's being released in. People on Muselive are saying it's a US only release. :erm:

:eek: i hope not.... if it comes with the resistance live in lisbon i really really want it, i was there :shifty:...but i would want it anyway... i hope it gets rellease in europe too :D

let's wait and see :stunned:

I was just wondering, who decides what gets released, how and where? They seem to release so many different versions of things. Is it Muse themselves saying 'we want this song with this art on this format in this country' or is it just Warner milking them?

Don't mean to hijack, just wasn't sure if this really warranted it own thread.

:eek: i hope not.... if it comes with the resistance live in lisbon i really really want it, i was there :shifty:...but i would want it anyway... i hope it gets rellease in europe too :D

let's wait and see :stunned:

It might be put on the media player on muse.mu anyway. Hopefully.

I was just wondering, who decides what gets released, how and where? They seem to release so many different versions of things. Is it Muse themselves saying 'we want this song with this art on this format in this country' or is it just Warner milking them?

Don't mean to hijack, just wasn't sure if this really warranted it own thread.

I know what you mean. All the singles seem to be released at different times in different countries this time around.

Uprising came out as a single in Ireland in early August but wasn't released in UK until September and as a result it failed to make any impact on the Irish charts.

Very poor planning imo.

People who think the crackling sounds better than a digital file. Not that i'm suggesting thats weird, but some people prefer their music that way. Fair play to them.

People hearing crackling sounds aren't taking proper care of their records or turntables.

Caught up with this excitement via twitter... Exogenesis huh? Well that'd be cool...if it happened. If. If. Bloody if.

:shifty: I may have to try to check this out :shifty:

EDIT:

I was just looking at the front page of the website musebootlegs linked to and found this

"NOTE: The releases that are discussed on this site are US-based releases. Some will be made available internationally, but not all, and even those will not be made available to all countries. Record Store Day has no say in the decision to release titles outside the US. International stores should speak with their distributors, and international customers should speak with their local stores for more information. FOR A LIST OF UK RELEASES CLICK HERE"

I don't see Muse in the list there :unsure: But I could be missing it....

So am I sposed to be excited now or not? On one hand I want it to be true:D but on the other, if only Amurkans get Exo, I shall be mightily pissed off. :mad: Yeah yeah I KNOW we can get imports blahblahblah BUT it's not the same. :( Sometimes it feels like the rest of us are being left behind - Muse are concentrating so much on the US - meet&greets, compos, special performances. Seems all us Brits&Europeans get is just standard shows. /rant

Sorry about that. And now I think I may have just convinced myself not to get this even if it is released.:rolleyes:

7"?

Who the fuck buys 7"s seriously?

The same people who got the vinyl boxsets, my dear. I bought one, even tho my gramophone player doesn't currently operate since my hunting hound ran off with the turning handle.:p

Archived