"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

Now I don't know what to do, pre-order or try the stores since I am in the US

Ditto ... I'd hate to skip pre-order, wait in line at the record store and then find out they never got it, or have the guy in front of me get the last copy. But shipping from UK ... yuck.

That's insane. Why not just order from a US record store?

It is insane isn't it. It appears to be easier to order it from muse.mu than get it in the US. I called all the stores in the Detroit area participating in RSD.

1. This wasn't on the RSD release list they ordered from last week

2. They do not know what they will get

3. They are refusing pre-orders so as to leave stock for the people that show up in the store

The two record stores I went to each thought they were getting one or two copies of the EP. Again, there are no pre-orders available. It might actually be more difficult to get it in the U.S.

I called around and emailed - decent stores that I buy from, couple know me and they were basically clueless and unable to help. One guy was very frank with me, he said he might get 1 or 2 and if so he will keep 1 and sell rest to his regulars. So I ordered off muse.mu, I feel bad as I take away the opportunity for a UK fan to get one. I will still try and get some on Record Store Day and offer them to Muse Board regulars that missed out.

yaay i got mine :p

the postage IS a lot, though.

Rip off, really

It's not actually, posting vinyl isn't cheap at all. Cheapest I've ever paid was about £1.80 and I'd happily pay more rather than receive lots of gaffa tape and bubble wrap.

It's not actually, posting vinyl isn't cheap at all. Cheapest I've ever paid was about £1.80 and I'd happily pay more rather than receive lots of gaffa tape and bubble wrap.

You're right, its really quite expensive and if they cut corners you'll end up with a battered Exo...

I preordered :D

So I ordered off muse.mu, I feel bad as I take away the opportunity for a UK fan to get one. I will still try and get some on Record Store Day and offer them to Muse Board regulars that missed out.

If I can pick up multiples I'll be offering them as well. I just think the quantity released is far too small for any of us to realistically grab a bunch.

Archived