"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

how cute, it hasn't been officially announced yet but we're trying to find our how to buy it. :chuckle: .mu is always so quickly with news.

I think it's just that Muse management aren't always told when certain info is being made public or at least being spread about the industry so it tends to leak out before they intend to tell us about it.

Or sometimes Warner just does what it wants, not every bit of info is relayed between management and Warner from what I've gathered.

But the band obviously approved of this anyway so it's not like it's just Warner do whatever.

I think it's just that Muse management aren't always told when certain info is being made public or at least being spread about the industry so it tends to leak out before they intend to tell us about it.

Or sometimes Warner just does what it wants, not every bit of info is relayed between management and Warner from what I've gathered.

But the band obviously approved of this anyway so it's not like it's just Warner do whatever.

they should delete threads with leaked information so that their announcements might be more exciting and surprising. :LOL::LOL:

So this is just an Exo EP? With what we already got on CD? I don't have a vinyl player anyway, though I have found a store in Nottingham that is apparently going to stock it

what I saw said it would have Uprising live from Teignmouth and Resistance live from Lisbon as well, don't know how reliable it was though

i know it was, but it's not official site.

Well, there's nothing 'officially' announced yet is there?

I'm hoping for an announcement from Muse management saying the vinyl will also be available in Europe. I'm calling a few shops around here that are participating in this Record Store Day event.

I just really want the vinyl release because I collect Muse vinyl (picture discs etc), obviously everyone will be able to get hold of the actual tracks in whatever format.

My local record store (Banquet Records in Kingston) is stocking this. I'll be there before they open. If I'm allowed to buy more than one I don't mind getting one for people on here and posting.

hey... that would be awesome :supersad: i just emailed the stores in portugal and they don't even know wtf i was talking about :fear:

My local record store (Banquet Records in Kingston) is stocking this. I'll be there before they open. If I'm allowed to buy more than one I don't mind getting one for people on here and posting.

See you and Olly in Kingston!

Don't take them all though, because like, real people who will be there like us will want some.

So this is more an EP than a single?

Exo and 2 live tracks, I'd say it's somewhere between, unless it's title is officially ''Exogenesis EP'' but I doubt it will be an EP, if the live tracks are official. I'd expect new material if it was an EP. And the rich costey thing was just a rumor and I wouldn't get my hopes up about new stuff.....there is always Clash of the Titans remnants.

Archived