10/02/10

and a possible Seattle date.

Pwease announce dates.:ninja:

9/23 at Honda Civic Center

9/25 Staples Center

Tickets on sale 4/24 at 10 am

says by the flier I picked up on the way out of Coachella Festival

Pics or it's not true! :eek::ninja:

If it is true, that means they have to announce them soon. 4/24 is next Saturday

We ready to begin our Pantsless journey Musers?

Whoa snap, didn't I just yesterday say Staples Center would be an awesome place for them to play?

I'm waiting for more solid proof, of course, but this definitely has me amped.

EDIT: Oh, and Honda Center too? Decisions, decisions. I believe Honda Center is smaller, but also a bit farther drive for me. And no, I can't do both. :p

9/25 Staples Center

on sale 4/24?

dangit im broke :( I wont be able to pay by then. hopefully those are only the sale for those two dates, and they wait a bit on Texas dates (I mean announce them soon but wait for the sale :U)

9/25 Staples Center

I really hope that they don't go on sale that early. I won't have any money then. :'(

Is there a date for San Diego? Please say yes.

There will be. I'm guessing SD will have after LA.

I really hope that they don't go on sale that early. I won't have any money then. :'(

Yeah, I'm with you too. Especially if you want to go to both shows a little bit of space between on the sale date helps.

There will be. I'm guessing SD will have after LA.

Yeah, they have to stop in SD in the next tour. I just hope it won't be at Cricket Amphitheater.

Yeah, I'm with you too. Especially if you want to go to both shows a little bit of space between on the on sale date helps.

Yeah, they have to stop in SD in the next tour. I just hope it won't be at Cricket Amphitheater.

They could easily wait until May to sell tickets. At least give people time to sort out what venues they want to go to.

Ughh I hope not. I'm guessing they'll play Viejas Arena because it's indoors and it carries sound well.

They could easily wait until May to sell tickets. At least give people time to sort out what venues they want to go to.

Ughh I hope not. I'm guessing they'll play Viejas Arena because it's indoors and it carries sound well.

You read my mind!! :D If not, UCSD's RIMAC Arena will do. I'd like to see them in a relatively small arena.

Come back to Houston! Play at Verizon!

I would LOVE that, but they are probably going to play a bigger venue. I really don't know what they'd play though, besides the Toyota Center again. Reliant Stadium is probably too big and I wouldn't want them to play that anyway.

Wherever they play though, I really hope they just come back to Houston D:

It looks like I'll have to whip out mom's credit card. :p Crazy how just a month ago I was buying Muse merch and now I'll be buying yet more Muse stuff. :rolleyes:

I would LOVE that, but they are probably going to play a bigger venue. I really don't know what they'd play though, besides the Toyota Center again. Reliant Stadium is probably too big and I wouldn't want them to play that anyway.

Wherever they play though, I really hope they just come back to Houston D:

Discovery Green :D

Archived