( have they ever played in SC ?!

Nope.. There's 21 (?!?!) states they've never played in before.. and actually they probably won't really ever get around to playing most of them: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming.

Moar stoopid trivia: They've done over 30 performances in the state of California, dating all the way back to 1998.

Nope.. There's 21 (?!?!) states they've never played in before.. and actually they probably won't really ever get around to playing most of them: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming.

Moar stoopid trivia: They've done over 30 performances in the state of California, dating all the way back to 1998.

California :happy:

In Dublin Musers threw Beer mats on stage with.... "polite suggestions" I think that might have sent a bit of a message. Also I'm sure they have to see it somewhere.

:( That makes me sad...I mean I know that they have lost some energy in their gigs and they aren't the best at choosing setlists and pleasing the fans but they put on a great show every time. And having to go away from home for that long moving from place to place and then get ridiculed for not being good enough is a little rough. I know it's their job and everything but I sometimes feel bad for them. I want them to do it because they love it, not because they're forced to do it.

Geez, thats a lot.

I hope they hit up Louisiana on the second leg. Voodoo Fest would be good for them to play, my uncle goes to that every year so if I bought a ticket I could get a ride with him.

oi, any David Tennant fans in the USA here?

PBS in the USA scores again (but I missed Einstein & Eddington on HBO :chuckle:)

Tennant! Hamlet! Weds, April 28, 2010, at 8 p.m. EST http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/episodes/hamlet/preview-the-film/956/

Ohhh I downloaded this awhile ago, it's fantastic. I thought Tennant was brilliant. I also love Patrick Stewart as Claudius :awesome:

<3 <3 <3 Tennant. Actually watching DW, The Runaway Bride right now. :D

OMG how much I love him now :LOL: been YT'ing interviews and other bits

I'm actually a bit peeved at myself ... I'm having friends over for a movie party on Saturday during the BBC America DW premiere :eek: planned the party months ago before the premiere night was announced :erm: oh well :rolleyes: have to try and catch the replay

OMG how much I love him now :LOL: been YT'ing interviews and other bits

I'm actually a bit peeved at myself ... I'm having friends over for a movie party on Saturday during the BBC America DW premiere :eek: planned the party months ago before the premiere night was announced :erm: oh well :rolleyes: have to try and catch the replay

I can give you links to download the first two episodes... I watch them as they come out each Saturday, commercial-free on my computer. :D

*2 weeks later*

Maybe sometime this month :awesome:

*1 month later*

:shifty: Any time now....... mhm.... I'm waaaaaaaaiting... paaaaaatiently....

:D

i know right :mad: it makes me nervous thinking they might not come close to me..i NEED to seem so i can die happily..

i know right :mad: it makes me nervous thinking they might not come close to me..i NEED to seem so i can die happily..

Awesome death wish :LOL: But yeah, how many shows did they do on/near the west coast so far? Their next two shows are in Cali I believe, so maybe they'll love it and go back. They MUST come back somewhere in New England. Anywhere, especially since my mom saw them live with me, she said she's willing to travel a good distance *silently thanks music gods for giving my mom awesome taste in music* :happy: Come on Connecticut! Or Boston, I loved Boston and I need an excuse to go back.

Awesome death wish :LOL: But yeah, how many shows did they do on/near the west coast so far? Their next two shows are in Cali I believe, so maybe they'll love it and go back. They MUST come back somewhere in New England. Anywhere, especially since my mom saw them live with me, she said she's willing to travel a good distance *silently thanks music gods for giving my mom awesome taste in music* :happy: Come on Connecticut! Or Boston, I loved Boston and I need an excuse to go back.

My teacher told me today one of the teachers on campus saw the show in vegas and she said that..quote "IT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER OF MY LIFE!" Thats pretty cool..Just..san diego. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

PBS in the USA scores again (but I missed Einstein & Eddington on HBO :chuckle:)

Tennant! Hamlet! Weds, April 28, 2010, at 8 p.m. EST http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/episodes/hamlet/preview-the-film/956/

:D THANKS!

I can give you links to download the first two episodes... I watch them as they come out each Saturday, commercial-free on my computer. :D

This is true. You've been very helpful :yesey::happy:

Why are they going back to America???

Im sorry for being greedy, but the European tour in late 2009 had 6 dates in Great Britain, and apart from 3 stadium dates, thats it until 2011 if they are in America in the autumn :'(

I dunno, I guess they just enjoy playing radio-material-friendly 16-song setlists to thousands of new screaming Twilight fans. :rolleyes:

No but in all seriousness, they've always done multiple stints across America on previous tours. This place is just too big to get it all done in one go.

<3 him. is it just me or at the end of that preview when he pulls out the knife..it looks like a screwdriver :p ...than it pops..

Posted this elsewhere, too, but thought you guys might enjoy it:

IBTY - The Shitty Setlist Version :D

When these pillars get pulled down,

It will be the fans who’ll come around

As they’ll play a long set that’s overdue

What will satisfy your souls?

How many songs will make you whole?

Before the fans all take a hike

They can't choose good songs to play,

They're overdue,

Fans traveled half the world and payed,

And stood in queues