Best drumming on a muse song....

Map Of The Problematique, basically the whole song is played with such panache from the drums... I always love it when they are played like that. Not too often you hear that. I know nothing about drums, so I don't know how to describe it.

Also, Time Is Running Out for the same reason, right before the second refrain. :D

Map Of The Problematique, basically the whole song is played with such panache from the drums... I always love it when they are played like that. Not too often you hear that. I know nothing about drums, so I don't know how to describe it.

Also, Time Is Running Out for the same reason, right before the second refrain. :D

:yesey: I can't help but air drum to those two songs!

Of course assassin is technically the most difficult because it's so fast, but i find that a lot of rock drumming is more about how fast you can play rather than how well. So the percussion of dom's i most admire is definitely on RBS and Screenager, rbs for its supreme subtlety (it's almost impossible to drum over such a hauntingly beautiful piano melody without ruining it!) and screenager for the multi-tasking that makes the song; drums on right hand and double mallet marimba on the left!

• 1 month later...
I love the complexity of USoE; whenevr I try to cover it, I can't ever seem to get the beats right the first time :eek:

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist :happy:

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

MK Ultra (GREAT drum beats)

I Belong To You

:dom:

Me too, I tried to learn it once, just gave up :LOL: I'll have to learn it sometime.

I can play hysteria and ss though, and many others :p Hysteria, MKUltra and NSC are most fun to play imo.

Archived