Best drumming on a muse song....

• 3 months later...

I still say Eternally Missed drumming is pretty great.. :happy:not only does it compliment the song well, but it sounds a bit complex too! Maybe I'm just being a drum n00b, but it sounds pretty tricky to perform :$

Others:

Debase Masons Grog (better than Assassin all over)

MOTP (still rocks)

City of Delusion (especially the fill he does live!)

B&H (Wembley version is :stongue:)

ahh there are too many .. dom we bow to your mad skillzz! :D

Map of The Problematique. Awesome drumming.

It is? Even I can drum that ;)

I'll say Assassin - one of the only Muse songs I can't drum to most of yet. It's fecking tough.:$ Anyone know the pattern for the fill at the beginning? Really solid.

Map of The Problematique. Awesome drumming.

:yesey:

It is? Even I can drum that ;)

I'll say Assassin - one of the only Muse songs I can't drum to most of yet. It's fecking tough.:$ Anyone know the pattern for the fill at the beginning? Really solid.

Just because the drumming on MoTP is relatively easy, doesn't make it any less good. The great thing about Dom's drumming style/technique is that it's fairly uncomplicated but still very creative an sounds brilliant overall imo.

This site is awesome for all Muse drumming needs - Muse Drums - courtesy of ADAM on the boards.. cheers :happy:

Alternatively, this video is a great way to learn it.. Assassin drum fill - the opening fill has been slowed so you can see exactly how its done.. courtesy of alyssa_ on the boards .. lol lots of boardies spreading the drum love ;)

Archived