This would be extremely funny if it happened. I can just see the TV news report:

"And finally, devoted followers of the rock band Muse have had their own religion officially recognised.

More than 170,000 followers of the band - who last week won Best Live Act in the World at the Q magazine awards - listed Museism as their religion on 2011 Census forms.

Census Office spokesman Joe Jobsworth said: "We thought it was a one-off when it happened with Jedi last time. We're stunned. It seems any bunch of crackpots can start a religion these days."

Muse fans celebrated with a mass singalong of the band's hits in London's Trafalgar Square.

Their chief organiser, who wanted to be known only as Mozza, said: "I implore each and every Muse fan to pray nightly to the Almighty Bellamy for better setlists and for Feeling Good to be sent to Hell where it belongs."

This would be extremely funny if it happened. I can just see the TV news report:

"And finally, devoted followers of the rock band Muse have had their own religion officially recognised.

More than 170,000 followers of the band - who last week won Best Live Act in the World at the Q magazine awards - listed Museism as their religion on 2011 Census forms.

Census Office spokesman Joe Jobsworth said: "We thought it was a one-off when it happened with Jedi last time. We're stunned. It seems any bunch of crackpots can start a religion these days."

Muse fans celebrated with a mass singalong of the band's hits in London's Trafalgar Square.

Their chief organiser, who wanted to be known only as Mozza, said: "I implore each and every Muse fan to pray nightly to the Almighty Bellamy for better setlists and for Feeling Good to be sent to Hell where it belongs."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D

That was the coolest thing ever! Can I sig it?

I've changed my facebook religion, and I've told me mum to write 'Museism' as my religion when it's time to fill the census forms in. She thinks I'm a right nutter now :LOL:

So, are we 'Museists' or 'Muselim' or 'Museians' or even 'Invisible Pink Museicorns' haha!

(I followed the Invisible Pink Unicorn religion for a while ;) )

Ask yourselves: What would muse do?

Seriously, I actually would want to know what those three would do if they found out that their crazy fans are trying to start a religion. Seeing as they themselves are hardly religious XD

It's no entirely serious. It would be funny if it happened but a bit weird and embarrassing. Matt, Chris and Dom would probably disown us all :LOL:

:LOL:

It's no entirely serious. It would be funny if it happened but a bit weird and embarrassing. Matt' date=' Chris and Dom would probably disown us all :LOL:[/quote']

Totally, I'm not religious at all, so it's just a bit of fun for me. Museism sounds cooler than Atheism anyway :LOL:

It's no entirely serious. It would be funny if it happened but a bit weird and embarrassing. Matt' date=' Chris and Dom would probably disown us all :LOL:[/quote']

I think they'd be cool with it depending on the beliefs of the said religion, if it was crazy stuff like "Getting laid more often", then they'd probably just laugh.

Ask yourselves: What would muse do?

Seriously, I actually would want to know what those three would do if they found out that their crazy fans are trying to start a religion. Seeing as they themselves are hardly religious XD

Get THAT on a wristband(whatever happened to those things?)! Thing is, if we did ask ourselves what would Muse do then I'm guessing there's going to be alot of mushroom taking and guitar smashing, most likely resulting in imprisonment for possession and harm to others. :erm:

If faced with trouble, think to yourself, how would our holy lord would react in the situation?

What Would Chris Wolstenholme Do?

Get a pint, smoke a pipe, stroke his Pedro tache and impregnate those around him...

while slapping the bass and headbanging!

Archived