Guest Melsaknightofcydonia
:LOL: :LOL:

Tom York must be satan xD he hates MUSE, go to hell Tom!! :musesign:

Yeah, go to hell for not liking muse! (who is he?)

Yeah, go to hell for not liking muse! (who is he?)

Fabri mean Thom (forgot the H). Thom Yorke is the guy who Matt Bellamy plagiarized.

Anyways with Bellamy as pope we could replace the holy spirit with the Guiding Light. Although if you ever needed a reason to be an atheist then that would be the perfect one.

That's mean. :(

No, its not mean if you look at it logically.

a) notice the, like, 4 muse songs in there

b) someone dares not to comply with the great ones rules, why should they get away with it? ;)

Jokes, really, im not mean! Just a harmless geek who has taken the whole muser/muselim religion thing way too far!

Fabri mean Thom (forgot the H). Thom Yorke is the guy who Matt Bellamy plagiarized.

Anyways with Bellamy as pope we could replace the holy spirit with the Guiding Light. Although if you ever needed a reason to be an atheist then that would be the perfect one.

Kk, so thom york is satan, matt bellamy is god/pope, dom is the ... And chris is the ...? SOME ANSWERS PLEASE!!!

O, and is the 'guiding light' taking the place of the holy ghost?

God almatty! Look at the time! I better sleep now or I will look a zombie in the morning and I have school! Eek! Hopefully should have some matt pope memes up here tomorrow! Keep your eyes peeled like bananas!

;):D

So, for our younger muselims/musers (please tell me what we are!) we need to have C of M schools! Theres church of england schools so why not have church of museism schools?! :D spent the whole of science today thinking up the perfect school! Who can blame me though, yeast experiments are soooo boring!

So, for our younger muselims/musers (please tell me what we are!) we need to have C of M schools! Theres church of england schools so why not have church of museism schools?! :D spent the whole of science today thinking up the perfect school! Who can blame me though, yeast experiments are soooo boring!

What about we kill the real pope first? So Matt can stay where he belongs? :D

When school is as boring as hell, there is only one thing to do in the evenings...

Sit on the sofa with your feet up, listening to muse on the surround sound! :D

Yep. School sucks real bad. Tried to imagine science lessons where matt bellamy was the teacher... No further comment!

In art, drew matt

In english, sang muse songs

In tech, sympahsised as my friend cried over mcr's split (glad as hell muse are still together)

before pe, prayed to father bellamy to make sure it rained/snowed- I hate hockey

And in geography, tried to find the united states of eurasia- no luck

Yep. My day was rather boring but i made it fun!

Btw, muse memes will come later!

What about we kill the real pope first? So Matt can stay where he belongs? :D

Yep, if you must kill the pope you can do it. Im too young to go to jail!

Archived