Alysum

The way i've done it, i'm not going to say because people will try them and get confused or stuck and ask zach or manson's for help and they just dont have the time to do it for free. If people want it in their guitar, £200 is what it will cost.

Who was it who asked if wiring a fuzz factory into a guitar is just straight FF guts into guitar?

None of you guys are stupid by any means, but thinking about something is always a good idea. If you simply dropped in FF guitar into the guitar, you would have all five pots on the outside. Therefore, it makes logical sense that there MUST be some alteration slightly to the FF circuit itself. Other than that, then its a simple wiring job.

Thats a very good idea. It would be a lot more easier :) I would have to change the knobs/pots though :D

Hi, Id like to know where I could get a Zvex Fuzz Factory in the UK. Is there any web sites where I can order 1? Or any shops you know of?

THinkin of getting 1 for my Birthday! :D

please please please use your common sense.....there are hundreds of websites in the uk you can buy from...just google: Fuzz Factory UK

I'm not totally sure what the cheapest price around is though, but you certainly dont want to be paying more than 150 quid or so

Where to buy the Fuzz Factory ?

Not many dealers sell this effect, but you can get in on Mansons shop (who makes Matt's guitars) for 209 £ But you might prefer to buy it in america as it's quite cheap, for example on musictoyz.com it's $ 229.95 (124 £) or on buzzfox $ 220

Where to buy the Fuzz Factory ?

Not many dealers sell this effect, but you can get in on Mansons shop (who makes Matt's guitars) for 209 £ But you might prefer to buy it in america as it's quite cheap, for example on musictoyz.com it's $ 229.95 (124 £) or on buzzfox $ 220

Mansons dropped their prices to £150 didn't they?

No, no, no! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

eBay.com $175 (£92.61) Propper cheap!!! But not in UK :stunned:

Manson's £169, Not bad :stunned:

ZVEX Enter the effects site, go to the bottom and click 'where can I get zvex products' and find the nearist shop to you under 'ENGLAND'.

Thats the best I can do for you (who ever wanted to know).

Can't win really :( But i'm still defanitly getting mine from the US as you still save loads of money even if the P&P is expensive :happy:

Could someone please tell me that when I receive my FF, the 'Stab' will act the same as MattB's when I plug in? In other words, when I mess around with it (turning the 'Stab' knob all around the place) will it make the same sort of sound as MattB's when he does it with his Silver Manson just before the New Born (guitar intro) at Glastonbury :confused:

Thanks, soz about all the questions... Just don't want to waste a lot of money on something that might not do what I want it to do ;)

Could someone please tell me that when I receive my FF, the 'Stab' will act the same as MattB's when I plug in? In other words, when I mess around with it (turning the 'Stab' knob all around the place) will it make the same sort of sound as MattB's when he does it with his Silver Manson just before the New Born (guitar intro) at Glastonbury :confused:

Thanks, soz about all the questions... Just don't want to waste a lot of money on something that might not do what I want it to do ;)

Try one out. Please don't tell me that you've put one on order without trying it first? The noise that the stab control makes depends on how the other knobs are set.

No, no, no! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

eBay.com $175 (£92.61) Propper cheap!!! But not in UK :stunned:

Manson's £169, Not bad :stunned:

ZVEX Enter the effects site, go to the bottom and click 'where can I get zvex products' and find the nearist shop to you under 'ENGLAND'.

Thats the best I can do for you (who ever wanted to know).

Can't win really :( But i'm still defanitly getting mine from the US as you still save loads of money even if the P&P is expensive :happy:

There's always http://www.soundsgreatmusic.com

Great guitar shop and they are really helpful (Got my Fuzz Probe and my amp from there)

Edit - £169 for a hand made FF, £119 for a Vexter FF

Try one out. Please don't tell me that you've put one on order without trying it first? The noise that the stab control makes depends on how the other knobs are set.

No, I havn't ordered one and I can't try one out as I don't live near a dealer. (I will place my order late this month). BUT, I have just listened to the sound demo's on the ZVEX website and it sounds great! But they were set settings and played so I still don't know exactly how the 'Stab' will sound when I plug in...

So, if I were to set it up for a New Born sound, will I get the same 'Stab' sound when I mess with it (loads of squeely feedback)???

No, I havn't ordered one and I can't try one out as I don't live near a dealer. (I will place my order late this month). BUT, I have just listened to the sound demo's on the ZVEX website and it sounds great! But they were set settings and played so I still don't know exactly how the 'Stab' will sound when I plug in...

So, if I were to set it up for a New Born sound, will I get the same 'Stab' sound when I mess with it (loads of squeely feedback)???

I wouldn't recommend buying one from those demo's. It sounds different through every set up. ( http://www.purevolume.com/blueshiftuk ) thats more what to expect from a FF

The stab knob will only do whatever you want it to do.

I think you should have done more research into it, rather than listen to a few demo's, then buy it.

What on earth do you click on to find it? Its a bit small for a site...

Its not our actual site, just live recordings, just press play or something, most of it is my Fuzz Probe, and my Big Muff on parts, can't remember whats on there.

Guest because
Well yes, there's nothing special about Matt's FF

His FF is nackered like mine now, his pot is uber killed.

its the pot in the new mirror manson thats fucked isn't it? thats the one he played PIB on at earl's. it sounded pretty cack...

do FF's and FP's go quieter as the batteries start to die? i think mine might need changing, its sounding fairly quiet which is shocking seeings as FF's are the loudest things ever...

Archived