Alysum

Yeah, to be honest I was gettin suprised at the amount of enquiries he was getting on his forum when he has clearly said so many times that he doesn't have the time to talk people through a complicated task and he has also stated he has never been involved with any of that. He may have originally been involved in giving Manson's pointers for Matt's Silver Manson when it was first done but I even doubt that since the Manson tech's are bright guy's and there isn't a lot needed to be done to the actual circut.

If people didn't keep bugging Zach about it then he would probably not have asked Manson's to stop selling just the internal circuit without installation too.

Ah well. Doesn't make any difference to me, I'm happy with my Probe.

I don't think he was involved at all in the building of the Silver Manson, doesn't really seem to know much about it at all from what I remember.

But overall, I think he just prefers his little Hammond boxes to house his effects :LOL:

Guest because
Your FF sounds really high pitched compared to matts, or is it just me?

I know i was thinking that.

It sounds funny.

Post stabbage without phaser under the RadioFuzz setting on sheet.

Guest bshuker
This has only happened within the last week or two. No more Fuzz Factory internal circuits will be sold without Manson's installing it from now on.

what about people who have bought them before, do you think they can still get them i.e. me, i will probably use some more in the future and i dont want to fork out £350!!!!

Probably because they use geranium, it has a mind of its own

Haha! I love it!

I know Zach's a bit of a mad scientist, but I didn't realise he'd worked out a way to get flowers in his pedals!!

I think you mean Germanium :D

You are correct though, the gain of Germanium transistors is very heavily dependant on their temperature range, most only work comfortably between 20 and 30 degrees Celcius. If it's too cold, they may not work correctly, however Matt doesn't seem to have any problems.

Probably because they use geranium, it has a mind of its own

Haha! I love it!

I know Zach's a bit of a mad scientist, but I didn't realise he'd worked out a way to get flowers in his pedals!!

I think you mean Germanium :D

You are correct though, the gain of Germanium transistors is very heavily dependant on their temperature range, most only work comfortably between 20 and 30 degrees Celcius. If it's too cold, they may not work correctly, however Matt doesn't seem to have any problems.

lol, cheers for that man. I was tired when i posted it.

Guest bshuker
bshuker, no you will not be able to get just the internal circuit anymore. Zach has told Manson's they're not allowed to do it anymore unless they provide the installation.

awww :mad:

for future guitars i dont particularly want to pay £350 for one from mansons, and i wouldnt want to buy a normal one and gut it!

mean old zach!

i just picked up the vexter series today.. i kept trying to get different tones from it.. it's hard to figure out but it seems like it's easier with 2 people. i tried doing the whole oscillate thing but i couldn't get it going. all i could get was what sounded like matt before PIB during earl's court. that annoying sound unlike the original he always does. any suggestions on doing say... using the stab.. and comp to make it "pitch-shift" i want to use my delay with it.

thanks

Archived