Take a look at my signature. Damn good quote, I say. :awesome:

ahh here's a bit :D super fuzzy but its a bit

transcript:

Dom: They're beating up some of the crowd. Hopefully that'll get him fucking sacked right now.

Matt: Is he kicking the shit out of some fan? What's he doing?

Dom: He was kicking the shit out of some girl, I noticed, as well.

Matt: Who's in charge of these guys down here, do you know?

Dom: Whoever it is needs to fucking sort them out.

What jerks, Muse=awesome

and here's a link about the gig

http://www.musewiki.org/Tucson_Electric_Park_2006_%28gig%29#cite_note-yt-5

Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

from an interview with Matt in "The Word" from 2006

Have you had any weird Christmas presents from fans?

Lots of teddy bears for some reason. And way-oversized, XXX-style girls' knickers. But more bears than knickers. That'll have to change in 2007

this one that really made me laugh :awesome:

Yeah, I´ll admit it, I hate Twilight too. They told me it was gonna be a movie about vampires, and I was like ´Fuck yeah, we´re in a horror movie with this shitty pop song I wrote!´. Then I found out it´s not a horror movie, it´s some stupid fucking romance novel shit with a creepy stalker. And they play baseball to our song. What the hell? (Matt Bellamy)

I think the same :happy: except that it isn't a shitty pop song, it's an amazing song!:awesome:

Yeah, I´ll admit it, I hate Twilight too. They told me it was gonna be a movie about vampires, and I was like ´Fuck yeah, we´re in a horror movie with this shitty pop song I wrote!´. Then I found out it´s not a horror movie, it´s some stupid fucking romance novel shit with a creepy stalker. And they play baseball to our song. What the hell? (Matt Bellamy)

I think the same :happy: except that it isn't a shitty pop song, it's an amazing song!:awesome:

when did matt say this! :LOL:

So. Much. Win!

:eek::chuckle:

BUT: source or it didn't happen! when did he say that???

i'm gonna post that EVERYWHERE where i can say what my favourite quote is. i don't care if it's real or not. :LOL::LOL:

Yeah I'm wondering when Matt said that too. It would be funny if he did say it but I think it's made up! :shifty:

I'm not so sure when he said that, I just read that he said it... I felt so pwoud of Matt :LOL:

I don't think it's made up... I just found this quote of Matt and share it to you...:happy:

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S REAL, HOPE IT IS...

Really? Because I read a song of Muse will be in every movie of the serie :confused:

Hope they don't :)

its true, muse (i think it was dom) recently said that despite writing a song especially for the film they had some sorta disagreement with the corporate types behind the movie and now werent doing it

im disappointed because any opportunity for a new muse song is a good thing in my book! i liked the new moon version of i belong to you

its true, muse (i think it was dom) recently said that despite writing a song especially for the film they had some sorta disagreement with the corporate types behind the movie and now werent doing it

im disappointed because any opportunity for a new muse song is a good thing in my book! i liked the new moon version of i belong to you

http://twilightersanonymous.com/muse-will-appear-on-the-eclipse-soundtrack.html

What do you reckon? They seem to be the only ones saying this.. :erm:

But if he hated them using supermassuve and he thought twilight is shit(which it deffinatly is) why let IBTY be used in New Moon?

Archived