This makes me laugh way more than it should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZREQRqxlxmY

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love how Matt looks so pleased with himself after he's said the number of measures and he looks straight at the camera, like he's waiting to be praised. @:21 :awesome:

...btw, what song is that the drums to? I don't have the Absolution Tour DVD. :( I'm thinking ToaDA?

This makes me laugh way more than it should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZREQRqxlxmY

I love how Matt looks so pleased with himself after he's said the number of measures and he looks straight at the camera, like he's waiting to be praised. @:21 :awesome:

...btw, what song is that the drums to? I've never seen the Making of Absolution DVD. :( I'm thinking ToaDA?

...btw, what song is that the drums to? I don't have the Absolution Tour DVD. :( I'm thinking ToaDA?

Small print :awesome:

Matt: "Supermassive made me want to sing in a silly high voice and dance around."

:LOL: too true

"There is a presumed madness about the band that has created major obsession among diehard Muse fans.

Such as the British fans who pretended to work for a gas company to get inside his flat, or the Italian fans (Bellamy lives there with his Italian girlfriend) who ring his phone endlessly.

"I'm going to have to change my number," Bellamy says. "Again. As long as they're friendly it's fine. Some just ring and giggle, which is embarrassing. You just think, 'Say something'."

I'm having a good time imagining that :D. picking up the phone to say hello and hearing someone crack up on the other end.

"I'm going to have to change my number," Bellamy says. "Again. As long as they're friendly it's fine. Some just ring and giggle, which is embarrassing. You just think, 'Say something'."

I'm having a good time imagining that :D. picking up the phone to say hello and hearing someone crack up on the other end.

:LOL: Poor Matteh

i got some more :D

Matt: It's got all the tracks we play on the first couple albums on it and uh... uhhHH-

Chris: It's got a documentary on it as well...

Matt: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4:03 :D

"Nothing against fat people."

"Rammstein, you know that German, weird band?"

"The songs are more like songs...they're like...songs..."

:LOL:

Edited by Tesseract

"And that is the end of my statement" made me laugh. :D

And what is he doing with his mic at 1:14?? Ahh this is actually quite a good interview :LOL: very OoS

and

dom: "yeah the doctor said they actually look like women's vocal chords"

matt: "I'm a slight mix maybe..."

[YT]

[/YT] Edited by crazydays