:LOL: oh god

white christmas

oh god.. the euphamism.. but i won't say it, because i'm a innocent lil 16 year old :awesome:

i remember watching that interview.. is it the one where for some reason he's got a cup of teaa?

Well I obviously am too innocent for that one!:$:LOL:

I thought he just meant sort of naff, pipe and slippers. :LOL: You know in direct contrast to Slipknot. Whatever he meant, I'm pretty sure he was joking, just providing a bit of entertainment for the fans.;):D Depends on the role play, costumes is the funniest bit!:LOL: But, even funnier, if true!:LOL:

PS Yes he has a cup of tea.:)

I'm sure this has been posted here, but I'm gonna go ahead and nominate this for the best Muse quote.

Using a microcomputer (Hitachi H8 / 3048F) which can

be built into the industrialmachines, you can learn and understand the inputs /outputs of the microcomputer as a basis of robot control and conduct theexperiments by C-language for steppingmotor control, servomotor control (PWM control) and serial communication. H8 model, a 16-bit microcomputer consists of 32-bit registers, has a flash ROM of 128KB, a RAM of 4KB (SRAM) with external extension of 128KB and 78 I/O terminals with the built-in A/D and D/Aconverters. H8 is a microcomputer usually built into a TV, VTR, mobile-phone and car navigator. Since it has ample I/O terminals, H8 microcomputer is also used as a brain of a small robot.

:D

"Is that a hellicopter?"

"I HOPE SO!"

this whole

is hilarious. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Matt keeps moving towards Dommeh's open arms "Hold me Dommeh, This idiot man is trying to rape me"

Both of their smiles are hilarious because you can tell thier completely forced lol cracks me up

Archived