Interviewer: Who's idea was it, "Muse" ?

Matt: Some old, strange man who lives on a beach, which is a cold beach actually, not a very nice beach, he used to say there was a Muse in the atmosphere and we believed him and started doing Ouija boards and trying to contacts spirits and stuff..... you know, we were young, we were kids, we were on mushrooms... so you know, it wasn't serious...

Interviewer: Talking about mushrooms, do you eat mushrooms?

Matt: Yeah I like 'em on my risotto.

Matt: Some old, strange man who lives on a beach, which is a cold beach actually, not a very nice beach, he used to say there was a Muse in the atmosphere and we believed him and started doing Ouija boards and trying to contacts spirits and stuff..... you know, we were young, we were kids, we were on mushrooms... so you know, it wasn't serious...

I haven't heard that before :awesome:

:LOL: Bahahahahhaha!! That is now my favourite quote ever!!

^ :LOL:

I don't know if it's been posted but:

Interview: "What's your favourite album to shag to?"

Dom: "Are these fan questions?..:LOL:"

Matt: "Well you know, it's tough.. depends on the woman.. depends on the location.. depends on the vibe.. depends on the roleplay.. depends on the costumes involved.. those kinds of things. In some situations Slipknot might be suitable..."

Dom: :yesey: ..

Matt: "and yeah.. mabye a little bit of Bing Crosby's White Christmas. :awesome:"

Dom: "LOLOL :LOL:"

Matt: "Heh, You know what I mean? ..depends."

^ :LOL:

I don't know if it's been posted but:

interview: "what's your favourite album to shag to?"

dom: "are these fan questions?..:lol:"

matt: "well you know, it's tough.. Depends on the woman.. Depends on the location.. Depends on the vibe.. Depends on the roleplay.. Depends on the costumes involved.. Those kinds of things. In some situations slipknot might be suitable..."

dom: :yesey: ..

matt: "and yeah.. Mabye a little bit of bing crosby's white christmas. :awesome:"

dom: "lolol :lol:"

matt: "heh, you know what i mean? ..depends."

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: