Sex or Music

Matt:S........Sex

Dom:Sex and Music

Q: Have you had any celebrity fans coming to the shows?

Matt: Paris Hilton to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we’re offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right.

^ :LOL:

I don't know if it's been posted but:

Interview: "What's your favourite album to shag to?"

Dom: "Are these fan questions?..:LOL:"

Matt: "Well you know, it's tough.. depends on the woman.. depends on the location.. depends on the vibe.. depends on the roleplay.. depends on the costumes involved.. those kinds of things. In some situations Slipknot might be suitable..."

Dom: :yesey: ..

Matt: "and yeah.. mabye a little bit of Bing Crosby's White Christmas. :awesome:"

Dom: "LOLOL :LOL:"

Matt: "Heh, You know what I mean? ..depends."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Where is this from? That's :awesome:.

The best stuff comes in tiny bottles... :D

Very true, my bloke is only 5ft and he's the best!

Another quote that made me giggle was the one about Matt doing first aid on Dom if he got bitten in the leg by a snake, but when Dom said, "What if it bit my knob?"

Matt said, "Then I'd let you die!"

lmao at least he's honest!

I love this..

"It's like space in here. There's no...no...no concept of gravity." Taking a break from jumping, he stares out into the black, lost in deep concentration. Finally he announces, "I'm going to go run in those bushes," and disappears.

Howard, back from his bush run, materializes on top of a giant rusty tractor waving two road flares in the air.

Dom. <3

:LOL:

:LOL::LOL: Hehe.

I love this..

"It's like space in here. There's no...no...no concept of gravity." Taking a break from jumping, he stares out into the black, lost in deep concentration. Finally he announces, "I'm going to go run in those bushes," and disappears.

Howard, back from his bush run, materializes on top of a giant rusty tractor waving two road flares in the air.

Dom. <3

How come I've never heard these?

I love this..

Dom. <3

Was he in a bouncy castle or something?

How come I've never heard these?

I was thinking the same thing

:(

It was a couple years ago: http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=9670

Was he in a bouncy castle or something?

Yeah, they dressed up in costumes with The Like in Las Vegas and jumped on bouncy castles, whilst on shrooms. haha

"We take life seriously. But life's too short to take seriously. That's where bouncy castles come in." - Matt Bellamy :happy:

i just discovered this thread, and oh my god i love it :awesome:

I love this..

Dom. <3

haha where is this from?

edit:

Q: Have you had any celebrity fans coming to the shows?

Matt: Paris Hilton to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we’re offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right.

and did i just make this up, or did they also say that paris hilton wanted to meet them after the show one time but they couldnt be bothered? haha it sounds like something they would say :D

It was a couple years ago: http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=9670

Yeah, they dressed up in costumes with The Like in Las Vegas and jumped on bouncy castles, whilst on shrooms. haha

"We take life seriously. But life's too short to take seriously. That's where bouncy castles come in." - Matt Bellamy :happy:

Right! Now that first quote makes more sense, too.

Matt's quote is more popular I think. I even made a T-shirt design once.

Archived