I actually *cringed* when he started going "ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG MAFFEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" :stunned:

This is hilarious!!!!

EDIT: "some London HAWTIES talking about anal sex" :stunned: Oh, America, is this the best your country has to offer?

EW EW EW MATTHEW! "i'm easily led" DID NOT WANT TO KNOW!

:LOL: There are quite a few too much information moments in that interview. :LOL:

god yeah me too. Fans comments make me cringe a lot, and I am one. I like to think if I was ever face to face with the band I wouldn't dissolve into a gibbering idiot. I'd probably be thinking "yay, it's muse!" but I wouldn't say "CORR BLIMEY I THINK YOU'RE AWEEESOOOOMMEEE AND YOU'RE MY ROLEMODELS, AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO HAVE SEX ALL WITH YOU BY THE WAY. AND ALSO I THINK YOU'RE AWESOME AND I QUEUED UP FOR THREE BILLION YEARS TO GET YOUR CD WHEN I COULD HAVE JUST BEEN A NORMAL PERSON AND GONE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER TO BUY IT WHEN THERE WAS NO QUEUE." I don't know what I'd say. But it wouldn't be that.

:LOL: That guy was like "ZOMG I QUEUED FOR 2 HOURS FOR YOUR CD AND I WANT TO COME ALL OVER IT ZOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ahaha, that that girl...."I dont think that you telling me that I have to see a shrink is helpful" :LOL: :LOL:

Ahahaha, this is so funny!

:stunned:

I really don't remember much of this interview apart from thinking "HOLYMEEJEBUSUS!!1111111!!:eek:"

Thanks for the link :p

Hahaha I know!!!

Oh God, all of these people calling up and going "ZOMG I WANT TO COME ALL OVER YOU YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!" is kinda making me go :stunned:

Haha, this is hilarious! I love it! :LOL: :LOL:

EDIT: "orrrrr SEMEN IN THE EYE OLOLOLOZLZOZLZOZLZOZLOLOLZOLZOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahhaa!

Nah.

More of a socal thing methinks.

More specifically, a valley girl thing. :LOL:

Honestly, this is totally hilarious.

Guy calling :"ZOMG YOU ROCK!"

Dom: "Thanks......any sexual questions?"

LOLOLOL!

EDIT: OH MY GOD, MATT JUST TALKED ABOUT MORNING WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWW!!

Honestly, this is totally hilarious.

Guy calling :"ZOMG YOU ROCK!"

Dom: "Thanks......any sexual questions?"

LOLOLOL!

EDIT: OH MY GOD, MATT JUST TALKED ABOUT MORNING WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWW!!

Dear god this is somewhat violating. :LOL:

I'm sorry but this where I say: "Americans :noey:"

I agree. :noey:

I suppose the closest to this you would get in England would be...Sunday Surgery on Radio One? :LOL: Can you imagine the BBC broadcasting someone talking about a slanted clitoris?

AHAHAHAAH THAT DOCTOR GUY JUST TOOK THE PISS OUT OF THAT GIRL WHO SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS CRYING!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey! In 'N' Out. :)

Lovely. :LOL: This talk of food is making me hungry...

edit: Ew, my appetite is gone again. :LOL:

:LOL: Best edit ever!

I agree. :noey:

I suppose the closest to this you would get in England would be...Sunday Surgery on Radio One? :LOL: Can you imagine the BBC broadcasting someone talking about a slanted clitoris?

What we have on our local radio is Dr.Norrington's Late Night Love, its so fucked up :LOL:

Archived