I wasn't there when this happened, but a friend told me about it...

(She's a casual fan, and doesn't know the guys' names... well, she didn't until I told her what they were, anyway.)

Quoted from her LJ entry about the Fall Ball in Arizona:

"About three-fourths of the way into the show, one of the security guards pissed off the lead singer. OH MY GOD, IT WAS HILARIOUS. Sad, but hilarious. Y'see, along the front of the stage, there's a barrier. Between the barrier and stage, there is a space for security guards. They retrieve the crowd surfing bodies, put them on the ground, and send them on their merry way. I guess one of them plucked one up and just dropped him on the ground.

This is where Arlynn and I swooned the most.

I think it was the drummer who initially stopped the show. Afterwards, the lead singer got in on it. They turned British on us. ::melts::

He was like, "Oi, what's going on down there, mate? Who is in bloody charge? I'm preparing to give them a piece of my bloody mind!" And then they said other stuff, but I can't remember.

The lead singer actually left the stage, went down into the security pit, and had a chat with them. It was so freaking great. I love them; they care about their fans. Yay."

(She's a casual fan, and doesn't know the guys' names... well, she didn't until I told her what they were, anyway.)

"About three-fourths of the way into the show, one of the security guards pissed off the lead singer. OH MY GOD, IT WAS HILARIOUS. Sad, but hilarious. Y'see, along the front of the stage, there's a barrier. Between the barrier and stage, there is a space for security guards. They retrieve the crowd surfing bodies, put them on the ground, and send them on their merry way. I guess one of them plucked one up and just dropped him on the ground.

I think it was the drummer who initially stopped the show. Afterwards, the lead singer got in on it. They turned British on us. ::melts::

He was like, "Oi, what's going on down there, mate? Who is in bloody charge? I'm preparing to give them a piece of my bloody mind!" And then they said other stuff, but I can't remember.

The lead singer actually left the stage, went down into the security pit, and had a chat with them. It was so freaking great. I love them; they care about their fans. Yay."

Lol. I get laughed at because I'm constantly saying 'mate' and 'lovely' which apparently Americans don't use. Dom is such a geezer :happy: Wasn't this the show where the security were basically beating up the girls in the front and Dom was like 'you think you're so hard'. It's a given that Muse are extremely caring people but I think it's only right they should step in. Who knows what would have happened otherwise.

Wasn't this the show where the security were basically beating up the girls in the front and Dom was like 'you think you're so hard'. It's a given that Muse are extremely caring people but I think it's only right they should step in. Who knows what would have happened otherwise.

Security do have to do their job...but really theres a line and by the sounds of it they did cross it. Good on muse.

Matt: "Aaaaaeeeeeeelians" or something along those lines, it's hard to put it in words. Anyway, after that peals of laughter! Sooooo funnny. From the XFM interview they went through each track on BHR, think they were talking about exo-politics and the Canadian Defense minister.

:LOL:

Holy poop. :eek:

Good for Muse. Hmm, I'll try looking for reviews of that show and see if they mention it. Something like that shouldn't go unnoticed, could be very bad for the venue.

:eek: good for them! :) ... is this it?

Archived