Thats what I thought, but

"There are some things in life I never thought I'd see: the fall of the Berlin Wall, a cessation of violence in Northern Ireland or a British Deputy Prime Minister punching a man with a mullet, for instance. And right up there on the sliding scale is the vision of Matt Bellamy enthusiastically miming cumming on a girl's back"

??

Nice avatar btw, Mars Volta's great! Too bad they lost Jon though...

Actually, the quote ends right before that, so the quote in question is actually the interviewers

Here's the correct context:

"You'd have to ask Dom that." Matt grins "He'll deny it of course, but I've got video footage to prove it. I played it to him the other day and he didnt even recognise his own dick. He thought it was me, I was quite insulted actually." Yeah right.... "No seriously, after a party one night I went back to the dressing room and it was all dark. I heard some strange squelching noises in the corner, so I went out and got a video camera with night vision on it. I went back and got the last 10 seconds just as he went...." There are some things in life I never thought I'd see: the fall of the Berlin Wall, a cessation of violence in Northern Ireland or a British Deputy Prime Minister punching a man with a mullet, for instance. And right up there on the sliding scale is the vision of Matt Bellamy enthusiastically miming cumming on a girl's back. "I got the money shot on tape," he spluners. "Can you believe that?" Before I can answer Dom strolls into the lounge, looking bemused by the peals of laughter around the bus. "Whats going on here then?" he asks, a look of wide eyed innocence on his face. Frankly, I had been asking myself the same question.

Orange = matt

Blue = interviewer

He's saying that Matt was miming what he'd caught dom doing on tape

I read that for the first time today from a link someone posted. I'm not really sure how it could be confusing.

someone asked why he wore black and red at the earls court

"The thing with red and black, you see during gigs I like to draw veins on my arms *Matt continues to talk about veins*"

:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: he does that all the time!! it's so cute!!

“We wrote hundreds of songs but it wasn’t until I was 18 or 19 when I began to express myself more and be more confident to do that. I wound up as the lead singer by default. There was no one else in the town that wanted to sing. Back then, it wasn’t really cool to sing falsetto because Nirvana and all that stuff was in. We saw Jeff Buckley do a concert, though, and he wasn’t scared to be a high-voiced male. I think that helped me open up and not be afraid to use a more expressive and emotional vocal style.” - Matthew James Bellamy

lucky bastards. :'(

:eek: OMG yes

"We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug In Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and i went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

Is that true that matt is deaf in one ear or is he joking? :stunned:

haha figures it'd be him to do something like that.

would that make him the first frontman in history to take a dump mid-show (after having announced it, no less) while his bandmates and the audience patiently wait? did they have to wait long, btw?

whole goat's leg, huh? must've been one giant turd...xxD

Archived