"Love is something that makes you smile whenever they are there, it makes you happy and gives you the feeling of contentment. It¹s about giving without wanting to get anything back. That's the most basic way of explaining it, when you get pleasure from giving yourlself and your time to another person, expressing things and expressing another side to you that no one else knows. It's when you can talk about anything, like your worst fears - you can be truly open in a way that you can¹t be with anyone else."

Guess which one of our three sweetie pies made that comment?! ;)

Dunno if someone has already posted this, but the funniest quote for me was when Matt said 'I'm so f*cking stoned' when they were being interviewed on BBC3 for Glasto 2004:LOL: I still use that one now when I'm, well, f*cking stoned...:p

didn't he say that at like 4 o'clock in the afternoon?

"Well this is our last song now, and hopefully we're gonna see you all again tomorrow, who's gonna be there, you gonna be there? anyone?! just you yeah? hehehe" cant remember what gig, but he says it, and if you slow it down half speed he sounds ever so funnily drunk!

I read an interview with Matt about Glastonbury festival.

Q: What's the recipe for a good festival

Matt: Just make sure you've got the right bunch of mates with you.... If the weather's horrible and you have to go to the toilet on a newspaper in the tent, make sure they're the kind of people who'll be comfortable with it"

Erm... Matt? People don't shit in tents. :eek:

To any of Matt's camping buddies - you have my sympathy. To any of my friends - I never want to see you shit in the tent!

I read an interview with Matt about Glastonbury festival.

Q: What's the recipe for a good festival

Matt: Just make sure you've got the right bunch of mates with you.... If the weather's horrible and you have to go to the toilet on a newspaper in the tent, make sure they're the kind of people who'll be comfortable with it"

Erm... Matt? People don't shit in tents. :eek:

To any of Matt's camping buddies - you have my sympathy. To any of my friends - I never want to see you shit in the tent!

Oh oh oh, do you have the rest of that article? If I can remember correctly, there's some awesome bits about tent sex and bad schnitzel.

best qoute i found on the manic depression dvd... matt "best thing iv'e seen was when dom did cocain off a strippers bare tit" dom just went bright red and laughed in imbarisment.

Dom snorting substances off a naked women..dom coming on a naked women..dom being in a heap in the corner of a dressing room with a naked women..

..the STUD

Oh oh oh, do you have the rest of that article? If I can remember correctly, there's some awesome bits about tent sex and bad schnitzel.

I'll dig it out, yes I do still have it. I'll scan it and add it to a link in the next couple of days

• 6 months later...

''You did 49 festivals this year, that was considered by many to be about 40 too many, what do you think?

It's not exactly like that, and it's not technically Muse, but to them, Hullabaloo DVD disc 2, after some japanese festival. But it makes me chuckle none-the-less.

And the king;

''SIT THE FUCK DOWN''

''SIT THE FUCK DOWN''

I'm going to be a complete n00b and ask if anyone knows where I can see this? I think I found a link on here somewhere a day or two ago but couldn't watch it cuz my mom was around and stuff and stupidly forgot to save the link somewhere :$

Archived