I know I'm not SuperMuseKid, but I found the article. So here. It's hilarious. :D

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=2477

Hope the link works.

wow. thanks so much for that. awesome read. had me rolling on the floor in beals of laughter. almost. xD

if that portuguese chick sees this, i bet she'd be so disgusted. champion of animal rights these guys are not xxD.

i love lamb and goat (prefer the former tho) but i doubt i'll have the stomach for a whole leg of one o.O it's actually kind of...well...it doesn't seem to appetizing to me. seemed he enjoyed it, anyway. eventho he paid for it in full +interest later on. *snigger*

wow. thanks so much for that. awesome read. had me rolling on the floor in beals of laughter. almost. xD

if that portuguese chick sees this, i bet she'd be so disgusted. champion of animal rights these guys are not xxD.

i love lamb and goat (prefer the former tho) but i doubt i'll have the stomach for a whole leg of one o.O it's actually kind of...well...it doesn't seem to appetizing to me. seemed he enjoyed it, anyway. eventho he paid for it in full +interest later on. *snigger*

the link doesn`t work for me.. if someone could put here the text i would be grateful :happy:

Highlights from Q magazine...

Matt on playing sports:

"I try to play squash but I keep running into the walls."

Matt on dangerous pastimes:

"No, I wasn't the triggerman. I would never be stupid enough to shoot a bull in the nuts."

Matt on Naked-With-Hawk picture:

"Dom kept it just to annoy me. He's got it in his house somewhere."

That's a bit worrying, I know Matt and Dom flirt, but I hope the picture isn't hanging up in the hallway.

Matt:

"We've got 5 buses, ive got one, chris has one and dom has 3: one for his clothes, one for himself and one for his ego"

Where is that from? :LOL:

I also remember a clip of an interview that I saw a bit of that Manic Depression DVD.

They're asked how things have changed, and Matt says something along the lines of, "Well, I've fallen in love, Chris has had children, and Dom's been doing lines of coke off a model's tits."

:stunned: ....they what?....hahaha

:LOL:

Matt: "If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonder woman?"

(...)

Dom: "Well, I’d say Wonder Woman."

Matt: "That’s how he’d want to see me. Ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in his bum, there’s been a strange energy between us (laughs). There’s definitely suspicion."

Matt: "If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonder woman?"

(...)

Matt: "That’s how he’d want to see me. Ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in his bum, there’s been a strange energy between us (laughs). There’s definitely suspicion."

oh my..... haha :LOL:

(...)

bahahaahhah. Oh my :ninja::horns::LOL:

Archived