I'm going to be a complete n00b and ask if anyone knows where I can see this? I think I found a link on here somewhere a day or two ago but couldn't watch it cuz my mom was around and stuff and stupidly forgot to save the link somewhere :$

Prepare to die laughing!!

Matt:

after a party one night I went back to the dressing room and it was all dark. I heard some strange squelching noises in the corner, so I went out and got a video camera with night vision on it. I went back and got the last 10 seconds just as he went...."There are some things in life I never thought I'd see: the fall of the Berlin Wall, a cessation of violence in Northern Ireland or a British Deputy Prime Minister punching a man with a mullet, for instance. And right up there on the sliding scale is the vision of Matt Bellamy enthusiastically miming cumming on a girl's back. "I got the money shot on tape," he spluners.

I have never quite gotten this quote...Matt walked in on himself having sex??

Thats what I thought, but

"There are some things in life I never thought I'd see: the fall of the Berlin Wall, a cessation of violence in Northern Ireland or a British Deputy Prime Minister punching a man with a mullet, for instance. And right up there on the sliding scale is the vision of Matt Bellamy enthusiastically miming cumming on a girl's back"

??

Nice avatar btw, Mars Volta's great! Too bad they lost Jon though...

off an interview with howard. only recalling it off the top of my head so while the content is more or less accurate, the words used are not:

I: Tell us a joke that you think is good.

DH: What's the difference between a drum machine and a drummer? You only have to punch the information into a drum machine once.

and i really like this one quote that has been posted here. the one that goes, "DH: What do you mean it's in?" :LOL:

LMAO...

"Chris, the bands resident cocktail master, mixes vodka and tequila with cherry mixer, while Matt begins to get intimately acquainted with two - that's two - new friends. Couples start drifting off and Dom pulls out the camera, turning to me and asks me to swear that I'm seeing absolutely nothing. Implying that if I print anything that shows the band in a unflattering light, they'll sue...All I'll say is that if you ever come across a tape titled "Muse: Copping off in Copenhagen" it'll make that Pammy and Tommy video look like a pre-watershed ITV sitcom."

LMAO...

"Chris, the bands resident cocktail master, mixes vodka and tequila with cherry mixer, while Matt begins to get intimately acquainted with two - that's two - new friends. Couples start drifting off and Dom pulls out the camera, turning to me and asks me to swear that I'm seeing absolutely nothing. Implying that if I print anything that shows the band in a unflattering light, they'll sue...All I'll say is that if you ever come across a tape titled "Muse: Copping off in Copenhagen" it'll make that Pammy and Tommy video look like a pre-watershed ITV sitcom."

haha i know...theyre such manslags lol ;)

What would you make if you're the only survivor on the earth after the end of the world?

"Uhm... I would search a woman. If I didn't find her, I would satisfied with Dominic..." (Matthew Bellamy, Psycho Oct 2003)

And....be ready with a sick bucket....

"Love is something that makes you smile whenever they are there, it makes you happy and gives you the feeling of contentment. It¹s about giving without wanting to get anything back. That's the most basic way of explaining it, when you get pleasure from giving yourlself and your time to another person, expressing things and expressing another side to you that no one else knows. It's when you can talk about anything, like your worst fears - you can be truly open in a way that you can¹t be with anyone else." (Dom about love... Rock Sound, Oct 2003)

What would you make if you're the only survivor on the earth after the end of the world?

"Uhm... I would search a woman. If I didn't find her, I would satisfied with Dominic..." (Matthew Bellamy, Psycho Oct 2003)

His attempt at a cover up... We already know he's in wuv with Dommy

'Where are you and what can you see out of the window? (Dom) Sitting here in Adelaide and what I can see is what looks like a British winter. It actually looks like a British winter cos its pissing it down with rain.'

'What are you wearing ..

(Matt) A girls shirt. Its a gay colour. And a fulllenght furry coat'

:LOL:

'Tell us a secret

(Matt) ..Dom and I have identical remote control cars. I crashed mine and swapped the body shells and didnt tell Dom'

:D

'Who would your dream kidnapper be? (Matt) Cameron Diaz. I?d like her to lock me up in her Hollywood house. She could tie me up, stick heels in my face and everything.'

:LOL:

'What's your greatest talent?' (Matt) "I can understand why people are bad."

'Matt had on school: A* for drama, mostly B`s and C`s and the odd D. He didn't like school at all (who did?) because it bored him... it`s all bad sex, cheap drinks and terrible teaching methods.'

"I used to do a lot of ouija boards and I asked if there was life after death. Some spirit replied 'He who seeketh knowledge seeketh sorrow'!"

:)

“We wrote hundreds of songs but it wasn’t until I was 18 or 19 when I began to express myself more and be more confident to do that. I wound up as the lead singer by default. There was no one else in the town that wanted to sing. Back then, it wasn’t really cool to sing falsetto because Nirvana and all that stuff was in. We saw Jeff Buckley do a concert, though, and he wasn’t scared to be a high-voiced male. I think that helped me open up and not be afraid to use a more expressive and emotional vocal style.” - Matthew James Bellamy

lucky bastards. :'(