I'm seriously concerned and I just started wondering: were they serious about only playing Bliss and Citizen Erased from the polls? If they are, then what was the fucking point in the polls at all?

Damnit all.

To try and appease the fans (I mean technically playing CE + Bliss each night is more than they promised) but if that is really all we get people will be pissed.

From setlists.fm (possible incorrect):

Uprising

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Guiding Light

Stockholm Syndrome

MK Ultra

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

I Belong To You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture

Unintended

Citizen Erased

Plug In Baby

Take A Bow

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

I'm seriously concerned and I just started wondering: were they serious about only playing Bliss and Citizen Erased from the polls? If they are, then what was the fucking point in the polls at all?

Damnit all.

Well, it's our fault if we vote for those songs in all polls :p

To determine, from the fans, what they want to hear. They play two of the most voted songs and everyone is happy. Why are you not happy?

It is a bit of a cop out. I guess the fact their sets were so poor for the Arena tours that i'll be happy with seeing stuff from Origin live again. Though Assassin was top for Glasto but then CE was second so we all know which one they'll pick :LOL:

So, I just now realised that tonight was the first night of the stadium tour! :eek:

Soo... Could someone give me a quick briefing on what happened for the past 100 pages? :LOL:

Uprising, New Born, SMBH, NSC, Chris and Dom playing the middle of the stadium, Matt being stolen by a UFO...don't know the rest

im sure as the tour goes on, and they see our reaction we may get

a) the whole of exogenesis (most likely previewed at glastonbury)

b) more i belong to you

c) showbiz or other rareties (perhaps for the latter gigs)

i want shoooooowbiiiiiiz!!!!!!!!

Lcc :D

Archived