i like it:$ no actually i'm proud. I like guiding light! And I like starlight! And Invincible!:phu:

I like Starlight, I adore Invincible, and Soldier's Poem is my sig...and I still don't like Guiding Light. That said, I catch myself singing it every now and then. And dammit it's stuck in my head now. :facepalm: Goddamn earworms!

Oh, and er... yay third single? I completely forgot singles existed for a bit. :facepalm:

Yesterday I heard "United States of Eurasia" on an italian radio :eek:

Guessing if it will be a future new single... :stunned:

http://www.musewiki.com/United_States_of_Eurasia_(single) ;)

Release

Whilst the song received radio play in the UK it was released as a free download and was therefore not eligible to chart. "Uprising" was therefore the first official single to be released from The Resistance. "United States of Eurasia" did receive some promotion as a single, for example, in the form of promotional CD-Rs.

No not end of story. Who are you exactly?

Electronic music is amazing as is the remix.

end.of.story.

You don't need to take things so seriously, the end of story bit was a joke. But seriously, imo, electronic music is crap. I'm not attacking anyone's musical taste.

I was disappointed with the video. It looks awesome but I was hoping for something more creative, considering the even greater disappointment that was the Undisclosed Desires video.

I know what you mean, but they haven't really had much time to film a video lately, so I'll let them off I suppose.

Archived