there you have his reason :p

Hahaha, good point :LOL:

ppsh, he's such a bitch, :LOL:

:LOL: good question!

I also wonder why so many people keep adding him as a friend and why they are so afraid that he would shut it down? He doesn't post or update anything... Or do I miss something? :erm:

I have no idea...it's probably because it's the closest way anyone will get to communicating with the 'God' himself :LOL:

I have no idea...it's probably because it's the closest way anyone will get to communicating with the 'God' himself :LOL:

Probably :) But then again, I remember someone saying you can't send him a message if you're not a friend?! So my next question: what's the point in blocking messages from non-friends, when you add like 15.000 people as a friend? :erm::LOL:

I don't really understand why he does have a myspace/facebook to be honest.

It's just hundreds of people telling him the exact same thing, and psychotic weirdos posting potentially offensive rubbish because they clearly have nothing better to do.

All he gets out of it, is being able to flirt with attractive female fans :LOL:

I think it's just a channel through which to interact with fans in general. I think it's nice. He has a bit of a harem going on there, though, on the wall :chuckle: and some of the messages are a bit weird, but mainly they're just nice comments.

I've noticed that the latest couple of messages that were on the front page from that person have been deleted. :)

:LOL: good question!

I also wonder why so many people keep adding him as a friend and why they are so afraid that he would shut it down? He doesn't post or update anything... Or do I miss something? :erm:

Yeah he does answer sometimes on Myspace, when he thinks the e-mail in interesting...or the avatar pic quite "lovely" ;):LOL::LOL:

and not to mention que "contest" going on between him & Dom for the one who will have the highest number of fans:pimp:

Yeah he does answer sometimes on Myspace, when he thinks the e-mail in interesting...or the avatar pic quite "lovely" ;):LOL::LOL:

and not to mention que "contest" going on between him & Dom for the one who will have the highest number of fans:pimp:

LOL seriously? Didn't even know all that :LOL:

Reminds me of that other "contest" they were doing: who was going to be voted sexiest male :facepalm:

Especially this :LOL:

Why oh why can i ask did god send people like that nutbar to earth.. what was thier purpose to us that god had to create them and send them down. Or why is it in the dna that something like that is created cant they have been like put to sleep at birth or something???

And I wouldnt be too surprised if dom and matt has a heap of contest between each other i often wonder if they have a longest running contest between each other, And the chances of a response to an email is zip unless he gets real bored and decides to look at all those messages but by the time he gets to the 10th he will have clicked off out of boredom.

I was talking with a friend yesterday we wondered if any of the snores and who would snore the loudest my bet that Dom and chris would snore the loudest while matt would just mumble and talk in his sleep.

Sorry if this has been asked before...when you try to friend request Matt on myspace it asks for his email. Is there anyway to by-pass this without accessing his myspace page on your cell phone?

Thanks!:)

Go on m.myspace.com on your normal computer browser, and do a search. Then it'll ask for either his email or his last name. :)

Yeah, I think it's all about timing. I've sent three over the coarse of the last few weeks, and none of them have been read. And they all had interesting/funny subjects! Or wait, I know! It's because I'm not a hot 20 year old. :indiff:

That can't be it cos then all of the messages I've sent (3 as well) would've been read vs just one. :p

how many messages did some of you send until you got the one respond.. I am not gunna send and send and send my messages to him that is spaming its tempting i am not gunna succumb.

I sent 4 different messages.

wait, 5. I sent the one i got a reply twice.

It probably did work then :D

Has anyone been a complete stalker like me, and noticed what time he usually comes on? I want to get the timing good, but it's hard living on the complete opposite hemisphere. :LOL:

I know exactly what you mean! We live so near :p!

It's hard cause if I wanna get it read... I will need to send him one at around 8 am.At which I am already at school and therefore get no internet access.....

I know exactly what you mean! We live so near :p!

It's hard cause if I wanna get it read... I will need to send him one at around 8 am.At which I am already at school and therefore get no internet access.....

I sent my friend request around that time, then after I came back from Ice Skating, I looked and he accepted me, which was some 2 and a bit hours later. I woke up at 6:30 the other morning just to send him a message. :LOL:

Archived