Is Muse Fit To Play At the Super Bowl?

Victoroy

How would you feel if Muse perormed at the Super Bowl?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if Muse perormed at the Super Bowl?

• I would love it! Muse+Super Bowl = Sex
    • eww football...i would HATE it.
    • I can care less about football; I wouldn't mind seeing Muse perform,
    • *sigh* You americuns and your foozball...

'Cept in America, we often refer to bands in the singular. Muse is one band; the members of Muse are a group of people. So a sentence like "Muse is going to play at the Super Bowl" makes perfect sense here.

Muse are English, English comes from England, American's speak English...therefore you are wrong.

Muse should NOT play at the super bowl. American 'Football' is a load of flashy bollocks for a bunch of panzies who need stupid amounts of protective gear. Rugby is more physical and all we need is a gum shield.

Agreed the whole thing is a show spectacle more than it is a sporting event these days.

They can keep their "boooorrrrrnnn is UUUUU----ESSSSSSS---AYYEEEEE" to themselves.

:LOL: We're waging a grammar war xD ayways, i checked all of the artist that have performed in the Super Bowl the last 20 years and they're all pretty legendary, so i'm guessing Muse still has some work to do before they can be considered legendary in the states.

Come on guys, be realistic.

Even though there is more than one person in the band, Muse itself is the group of people. Therefore, it is referred to as a single thing, and the title is therefore correct. :rolleyes:

I think it would be the best thing ever if Muse played at the Super Bowl. I could die happy. :happy:

It would be very cool but it would be at least 10 years and albums and singles to be as big selling and memorable as what we've had already.

And will music sales be making money within 3, let alone 10 years?

If Muse played at the FA Cup Final (football or 'soccer' as known abroad) then that would be a good start.

:LOL: looks like i'll pay more attention to my grammar and word choice next time...i thought nobody would care since i'm no longer in english class...(lol i keep not capitalizing "I" or starting my sentences with capital letters and ending them with pwoper punctuation :awesome: )

No way... Muse are not nearly big enough in the US and even if they were, they'd never be big enough for an 'all american' superbowl crowd yeeeeeeeehaw!!!

It would be a big mistake, and there would be a lot of angry americans.

I'm a football lovin' american and I have to agree with this comment.:$

I personally would LOVE to see Muse rock a superbowl, and it's not like ESPN doesn't already play Muse in there sports clips. But I don't think the rest of America would be ready for them. Besides we already know Muse can rock stadiums, they do it all the time.

Archived