stuartrushforth

You can anything through any effects unit.

That said, if you want to use the Kaoss Pad with a guitar (The point of that defeats me, but there you go), then you need to get some new cables because you have nowhere to plug a guitar in on the Kaoss Pad

korg_kaosspad2_back_4.jpg

You can anything through any effects unit.

That said, if you want to use the Kaoss Pad with a guitar (The point of that defeats me, but there you go), then you need to get some new cables because you have nowhere to plug a guitar in on the Kaoss Pad

there's an unbalanced in line on the front ;)

:yesey: plus the cables for the back are like £2 or something

Yep, but imagine the panic some n00b will go through when they discover it doesn't work with conventional guitar leads because they didn't research the product properly, just got it 'cos Matt Bellamy has one.......

I already have the necessary cables, just lack the KP :(

Yep, but imagine the panic some n00b will go through when they discover it doesn't work with conventional guitar leads because they didn't research the product properly, just got it 'cos Matt Bellamy has one.......

I already have the necessary cables, just lack the KP :(

please note i got my kp2 before bellamy before anyone accuses me of noobness. (well i actually had the kp1 then sold it them matt got his as i got my kp2)

:LOL: he copies me all the time! The bastard. But yeah, either way it works, cos theres a mic slot at the front which can be used

no idea what yore talking about freakonaleash, but my cables work :happy: so im happy

thats confusing, whys he got one half in line out and one half in line in?

'Cos Chris is on the right (our right anyway) on stage innit, no one is going to invade his space. Probably broke the right in's and out's and made Matt cry.

Or he just feels the same way about his KP as you do ;)

'Cos Chris is on the right (our right anyway) on stage innit, no one is going to invade his space. Probably broke the right in's and out's and made Matt cry.

Or he just feels the same way about his KP as you do ;)

Ah right ok, think that makes sense! :yesey:

Ah right ok, think that makes sense! :yesey:

It doesn't really, I'm surprised Matt ain't set up for stereo.

Just thought, remember that infra-red thing Matt was on about, imagine if they set that up so they could change settings by walking around the stage, that would be weird. I imagine it is possible, there is an effects unit that uses infra-red in a Probe-esque way.

It doesn't really, I'm surprised Matt ain't set up for stereo.

Just thought, remember that infra-red thing Matt was on about, imagine if they set that up so they could change settings by walking around the stage, that would be weird. I imagine it is possible, there is an effects unit that uses infra-red in a Probe-esque way.

yeah thats weird, but the midi in is connected as well.. god knows whats going on.

Infra red thing? Sounds interesting

Archived