Ew, the weather looks like it's going to be cruddy this Friday. Temps in the 50s with rain. I presume the early lineup will be outside, and that's going to be less than pleasant.

Trash bag ponchos, anyone?

:yesey:

Whos on Twitter?? Let's keep eachother updated!! My ID is Starlight0204

mine is Epona99, same as here, but I don't use it from my phone at all

this is gonna be flippin sweet!

right now it's final exam time at my university. so much work to do but i'm done thursday and i am going to completely let loose on friday at muse!

(i go to northwestern university, which is just north of chicago)

i wll be hanging out in evantson with my bro (he works in evanston) until we make the trek to united center

Q101 just played Resistance, so I texted them to tell them how EPIC the MSG show was and how huge this one is going to be, and Electra just texted me back! She's going, so expect to be hearing rave reviews and check the site for pics.

Sorry, I thought it was cool that she responded :)

I'm trying to see if I can get better tickets than the TWO that I've got in hand for Sec 107. so if your a 200- or 300- and want to move down you'll want to PM me. serious peeps only, please :D as the date is sooo close I'm willing to help a Muser out and prolly sell 'em to you for, I dunno, $10 off the faceprice each (so saving you $20 plus s/h) ... won't know until right before the show Friday so we'll have to xchg mobile numbers ...

I'm trying to see if I can get better tickets than the TWO that I've got in hand for Sec 107. so if your a 200- or 300- and want to move down you'll want to PM me. serious peeps only, please :D as the date is sooo close I'm willing to help a Muser out and prolly sell 'em to you for, I dunno, $10 off the faceprice each (so saving you $20 plus s/h) ... won't know until right before the show Friday so we'll have to xchg mobile numbers ...

I would love to buy your tickets but I dont think that would work cause I didnt buy my own... :(

I am so stoked for this show! first Muse concert for me. My friend Brian and I have GA what time do you guys expect to be lining up?

Possibly 9 am but I couldn't get an OK on that from the UC earlier this week. I'll be on the road most of tomorrow so I hope someone else can get an answer from them

I am seriously considering buying a ticket on StubHub and booking a round-trip flight from NY to Chicago Friday afternoon and returning right after the show. Philly and NY shows were great but I need my next fix... Somebody stop me!

Stop.

I am seriously considering buying a ticket on StubHub and booking a round-trip flight from NY to Chicago Friday afternoon and returning right after the show. Philly and NY shows were great but I need my next fix... Somebody stop me!

Dude, I have the same thoughts! Muse is like a drug!

But don't do it. You will have your time in the near future once again. Perhaps even this upcoming Fall! And if you want to fly to go see Muse, why not make it Europe!?!? hahahah jk... but seriously....Europe would be badass...*considers buying Paris tickets*

It seriously blows me away to hear that this is going to be a person's first Muse show. I don't know why, but it just does. Then again, my Muse virginity was raped from me by the two day orgy marathon known as Wembley, so to each their own.

This will be my 6th Muse show, 4th GA. But as I was telling my friend today, be prepared to become addicted. One show will never be enough. Hell, I just saw MSG, going to Chicago, and I started looking at Nashville and Phoenix tickets the other day, frantically calling friends and family to see if they will let me crash with them for a night. You will not believe what you just witnessed, so you will need to see it again. I should have been satisfied after Wembley, but it only made me want to see them even more. It doesn't get old. Be prepared for something life changing.

Not to get too dramatic :LOL:

This will be my first Muse show. I've known about them for around 10 years now but only became obsessed 5 years ago. I honestly still cannot believe I am going to actually see my idols in person. I wanted to take my brother with me to share in this experience (before he opted to cover for two coworkers who quit), but sadly, he doesn't understand. Which is why we're not speaking at the moment. :LOL:

alright guys. i will be offline for a few days. im about to leave for the airport. i may or may not see you out at the front entrance.

i dunno if it was mentioned HOW we gonna know one another. oh well, i'll just awkwardly approach this really big group! hehe

BYE!

Stop.

That's a terrible attempt at convincing me...

Dude, I have the same thoughts! Muse is like a drug!

But don't do it. You will have your time in the near future once again. Perhaps even this upcoming Fall! And if you want to fly to go see Muse, why not make it Europe!?!? hahahah jk... but seriously....Europe would be badass...*considers buying Paris tickets*

Much better... you make a lot of sense...

It seriously blows me away to hear that this is going to be a person's first Muse show. I don't know why, but it just does. Then again, my Muse virginity was raped from me by the two day orgy marathon known as Wembley, so to each their own.

This will be my 6th Muse show, 4th GA. But as I was telling my friend today, be prepared to become addicted. One show will never be enough. Hell, I just saw MSG, going to Chicago, and I started looking at Nashville and Phoenix tickets the other day, frantically calling friends and family to see if they will let me crash with them for a night. You will not believe what you just witnessed, so you will need to see it again. I should have been satisfied after Wembley, but it only made me want to see them even more. It doesn't get old. Be prepared for something life changing.

Not to get too dramatic :LOL:

...and then I read this and now I must book tickets for the rest of the North American tour :D In all seriousness, the only thing stopping me is the likelihood that their set list will not be changing anytime soon, at least in North America.

This will be my second Muse gig! I totally agree that one is never going to be enough! If I could only afford it I would be going to all the shows I possibly could!! Unfortunately, there are such things as work and school that I am required to attend... And of course bills to pay... :/

Archived