Ok, so for waiting after the gig, we need to know where exactly the buses are going to be located, I haven't heard anything about the United Center having an underground tunnel, which leaves me to think it's all outside. Someone in the Fairfaix thread said to watch for the bus with a second license plate which they think is silver, that one is theirs. Wait for a few hours after they've had time to rest/eat. If we get a small group of people (say 10-20) and cheer for them at a fair distance they'll come over to greet us.

I definitely want to try to wait after the show. Strength in numbers definitely. My name is Heidi, btw...you can see what I look like or friend me or whatever on facebook.

Also, this link has info about the UC loading dock, which might help us figure out where to go: http://www.unitedcenter.com/general/GeneralArenaInformationLoadingDocksandDockAccess.asp

I definitely want to try to wait after the show. Strength in numbers definitely. My name is Heidi, btw...you can see what I look like or friend me or whatever on facebook.

Also, this link has info about the UC loading dock, which might help us figure out where to go: http://www.unitedcenter.com/general/GeneralArenaInformationLoadingDocksandDockAccess.asp

Strength in numbers! I'm so happy and excited I won my tickets from Q101

last time i waited for a band they didnt come out till 3 am! but for muse those guys are totally worth it:D

yeah but with big arena like this, it's hard. i tried at the ATL gig and it is a smaller venue. and i failed.

we need a better game plan, guys!

hmmm well im fine with meeting up with a few people and stuff, my sister wants to meet dom for his looks so yer :$ We are just planning on walking on then uhhh i dunno. Waiting?

Whats the "text number" for Q101? and what word did you use? EDIT: GOT THE NUMBER...sent like 11 text in 20 second they had a winner before my first post...i guess i should have went a little faster rather then waiting a few secs.....

I finally have a day off from work and just heard of this contest!

To the one who went to the show in Duluth (Atlanta) I'm jealous! I lived less then a mile away from that arena (and even worked there in the past) until I moved my a$$ up here to cold Chicago! I contplated flying down there to watch the concert as I could have gotten tickets...not so much luch here in Chicago...

section 209

by the time uprising starts i might be on the floor.

:fear:

Lucky I sit in 313

so I'm all up for waiting afterwards. I'm Alyssa and I will be with my friend Hannah if you want to friend me on facebook you can. Just search Alyssa Clifton. But I do agree that this might be dangerous especially for people that don't live in Chicago, so a big group is a good idea. Since everyone is sitting in different sections there should be a meet up place for all the people waiting. Maybe a entrance or something? I don't know just trying to get a plan down!!!! Let me know what you guys think?

Lucky I sit in 313

so I'm all up for waiting afterwards. I'm Alyssa and I will be with my friend Hannah if you want to friend me on facebook you can. Just search Alyssa Clifton. But I do agree that this might be dangerous especially for people that don't live in Chicago, so a big group is a good idea. Since everyone is sitting in different sections there should be a meet up place for all the people waiting. Maybe a entrance or something? I don't know just trying to get a plan down!!!! Let me know what you guys think?

I agree we should wait in the main entrance

you can add me on facebook!

Karina Monarrez

Alright sounds good!!! Main entrance it is. Perhaps an adult could come with us. Like I think my friends mom is picking me up maybe for safety purposes she could stick around I don't think she would mind!

I am theoretically an adult:D

There is a secret tunnel that goes from the United Center to the Holiday Inn. I thought this was common sense. If the Bulls win the NBA championship there, how do you think they avoid the riots outside?

Latin Kings or Vice Lords, there are no worries. I've got good connections.

Archived