It depends. That's not bad for GA. I've paid about that before. But, for the MSG show a week before, StubHub has started reducing prices because NONE of the tickets were selling. Although those were at $250 a pop :stunned: If UC GA tickets have been moving at that price, I don't think they'll reduce.

It depends. That's not bad for GA. I've paid about that before. But, for the MSG show a week before, StubHub has started reducing prices because NONE of the tickets were selling. Although those were at $250 a pop :stunned: If UC GA tickets have been moving at that price, I don't think they'll reduce.

I'll keep a closer eye on it then, if it seems like they are actually moving I may have to bite.

Any and all line-sitting supplies will be greatly appreciated :happy:

Driving back to Detroit? Ugh, that is not a fun drive. Some friends and I went and saw the Chili Peppers in Detroit and my one friend had to be back by 10 the next morning to work. Hopped in the car and drove all night back. Had a good time at a Denny's in Lansing though :D

as for supplies, will see what can be done. looks like my OH will get a bye, and I will attend the UC with a friend instead, and I can't make 'em be my sherpa! :p

we would be driving to Detroit, b/c I've gone crazy and we're hitting multiple Muse shows through the year. so we're driving b/c we have tickets to the Palace on Mar 13 :LOL: will have to check if my piggy bank hasn't completely hemorrhaged by the time the (new) Australia 2010 presale :$

we would be driving to Detroit, b/c I've gone crazy and we're hitting multiple Muse shows through the year. so we're driving b/c we have tickets to the Palace on Mar 13 :LOL: will have to check if my piggy bank hasn't completely hemorrhaged by the time the (new) Australia 2010 presale :$

Hey, I would be hitting Detroit too if I wasn't going to MSG the week before. I really wanted them to play somewhere the 20th, since that's my birthday :party: Muse touring is always dangerous because I have so much family spread out over the US. I look at dates and think "Brother lives there, Dad lives there, cousin lives there.." and before I know it, I'm planning on taking a month off vacation just for Muse :LOL: That's when I have to make some decisions.

Hey, I would be hitting Detroit too if I wasn't going to MSG the week before. I really wanted them to play somewhere the 20th, since that's my birthday :party:

that would be so awesome :awesome: everyone was hoping for a LOT more USA dates to be announced, but its already the last week of January and not much new: florida, minnesota, ohio, a lot of places are still hoping for it.

on another note, anyone seen Muse-United Center posters around town?

I think my parents are planning to surprise me with tickets, they're dropping little hints of sorts and letting some stuff slip on accident (like telling me to buy a Muse shirt after saying how expensive they were, and stuff like that). I had school during the general sale, but my mom didn't have work...:ninja: My mom and dad also were talking about airfare to Chicago the same day.

I hope I'm right..:)

But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I think my parents are planning to surprise me with tickets, they're dropping little hints of sorts and letting some stuff slip on accident (like telling me to buy a Muse shirt after saying how expensive they were, and stuff like that). I had school during the general sale, but my mom didn't have work...:ninja: My mom and dad also were talking about airfare to Chicago the same day.

I hope I'm right..:)

But I'm not getting my hopes up.

So...we could be going to the same gig! :happy:

OK thi is a long shot but I really need to be on the floor and I got crappy 300-level seats - Can anyone here who has GA tickets help me sneak onto the floor at the United Center- PLEEEEASE! And I know what I'm getting into - the pit at a Muse concert is pretty dangerous so I hear - please email me at ophepan@hotmail.com

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I just got my MSG ticket from Concertmaps last week, and there was a week between the MSG and Chicago presales. People are just now starting to get their tickets from some of the other presales, so I wouldn't worry just yet. I would really expect them this week or early next. Start panicking when we get to Valentines day. And the e-mail isn't too reliable. I got mine that said that they had just been shipped the day that I received them :LOL:

having preordered tickets from other presale companies before, i wouldn't get too worried unless you haven't received them by two weeks before the concert date...if you haven't gotten an email or the tickets by the last week of february then i would call concertmaps

still haven't gotten mine from concertmaps. i've tried calling and emailing them. they either dont respond or dont pick up the phone..... :(

I haven't gotten mine from concertmaps, yet, either. Like other people have said, though, we still have a little time before we should get too worried.

I had to email concertmaps a few times because they kept getting my address wrong, but they emailed me back each time, but it was always during the next business day. I also tried calling, but no one answered, but that might have been because I called after normal business hours. Sorry, that probably wasn't helpful at all :erm:

still haven't gotten mine from concertmaps. i've tried calling and emailing them. they either dont respond or dont pick up the phone..... :(

i have called them, twice already, and they said that they'll send the tickets out a couple of weeks before the show. The guy said to expect them about a month before.

They've also replied to my email saying the same thing. I think we are all ok, we'll get them :D

I'm going! I'm so psyched about it! :D

I got my tickets in the mail last week - GA! They were a bit expense for me (pushing $122), but anything for Muse!

How are lines for Muse concerts? Would I be "late" getting at the United Center around 5:30? I honestly don't know how long I'll be able to stand. Haha.

... and does anyone know anyway to contact Muse/a manager/representative or anything like that? I would love nothing more than to hear a simple say "Happy 16th birthday, Meg!" in between songs. Dream on.

EDIT: Okay, I just went and read the thread. I now realize 5:30 will equal death in line. Oh gosh ... 3:30? 4 hours in line. Holy crap. This is nothing compared to my She & Him concert in Madison. I waited for 5 minutes.

.... I'm scared. :unsure:

Archived