Rebel, do what you want. No one is going to stop you. I still call it stalking.

I am going to do exactly what I want as long as it is legal. Plenty of people have met them this way and yet I am the ONLY one being called a stalker. I am DONE with this board. All I ever wanted to do here is make friends with fellow fans, but now that I am being singled out for something that lots of others have done before me, and I wasn't even the first to mention in this thread, consider me gone.

Why do people take stalking so serious now-a-days? Privacy went out the door years ago. Let's hope those Singapore fans didn't slip them the old Singapore Subway. Look it up if you're interesting in knowing what that is. Yeah, seems like everyone is getting that email. Just received mine today also.

Can I just ask that if you don't agree with another person's actions with regards to meeting the band could you not call them a stalker. Provided the methods planned to meet the band are legal and occur in public areas then there is nothing wrong with it. It is no different than waiting outside the venue after a gig since you're waiting for them in public where you know they will travel so ease up on the insults eh?

Cheers

To be honest, I don't think I'll be able to pay enough attention to the opening band like I would. I'll probably still be freaking out about seeing Muse. I'll listen to some of their stuff to see what they're about, though.

Haha. Don't have a panic attack during the hour Silversun will be playing.

Fair enough.

On to the concert. Anyone else somewhat happy about the opening act? I've heard them quite a bit lately on Sirius and they're quite good.

i've been a fan of silversun pickups for a while now and have been wanting to see them perform...as far as an opening act i couldn't be happier

i've been a fan of silversun pickups for a while now and have been wanting to see them perform...as far as an opening act i couldn't be happier

Yeah sometimes it works out great. Last time I saw Muse the opening act was mediocre. The vibe just wasn't really good and the transition between the two bands just didn't work out in my mind.

mine haven't either...guessing it will probably be tomorrow because of the holiday...there is no way i would trade my seated tickets for GA, i'm getting too old for the floor

TOO OLD? heck I'm considering it:D, just have to factor in some female things unfortunately, so I may not trade, if I can get a GA ticket that doesn't cost an arm& a leg, I may hang on to both until the last minute.

TOO OLD? heck I'm considering it:D, just have to factor in some female things unfortunately, so I may not trade, if I can get a GA ticket that doesn't cost an arm& a leg, I may hang on to both until the last minute.

i just like the comfort in knowing that i have a seat and that if i want to sit down, i can...i know a lot of people are lining up super early for GA floor position and although i will be in chicago early, i would prefer hanging out with some friends in town instead...probably won't show up until around 6...

will there be a show specific poster for this show?...i haven't searched the board to see if anyone has already asked this question

Archived