So I did some checking and found two web sites that list flights arriving into O'hare and Midway.

O'Hare

Midway

Midway

The one for O'Hare shows arrivals three days in advance, but the ones for Midway only shows flights arriving that day.

Does anyone know of a better site for checking flights arriving into Midway?

Those websites will not list private charters. The best way to track them is to find the airplane they are leasing for the tour and tracking it on flightaware.com

I just saw THIS as something to do the night before the show (if you're already in town by Mar 11)

http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/Premiere/event/Boondock_Saints.aspx

The Boondock Saints 10th Anniversary Event

The cult classic and 1999 crime thriller, The Boondock Saints is back in movie theatres nationwide for an exclusive one night event featuring a brand new retrospective on the franchise’s ten year journey! On Thursday, March 11th at 7:30pm join Troy Duffy, the original creator/Director and Writer, and stars of the film Norman Reedus (Murphy MacManus), Sean Patrick Flanery (Conner MacManus), David Della Rocco, Clifton Collins Jr., Bob Marley, Brian Mahoney and others in celebration of The Boondock Saints 10th Anniversary.

I never saw this before, but heard its a great film ... If I can get tickets to an IMAX showing, I am so there ...

just got off the phone w/ concert maps. they said all muse tickets will be shipping out in the next 2-3 weeks and we'll be getting emails. :)

That's good...maybe I won't be so obsessed with checking the mail every day now :chuckle: I'm glad you were able to get through. :)

We can wait by the trucks behind the United Center to wait for them to come out after they've had their dinner.

sounds good to me.

Me too.

Plenty of other fans have met them at the airport and they didn't seem to mind. It's not like any of us are trying to stalk them.

I would call it borderline stalking. But hey, what does my word mean. Facebook has made stalking/creeping very credible and legitimate. if you get to meet them then who cares how it happened. Luckily when I first saw them I got into the show free (even making $5 extra), and met them beforehand right after they did their sound check. They had no clue what city they were in.

I would agree with DJStay on this. :erm: it's one thing to hang out after the show and try to see them, but another to meet them at the airport. They are probably going to be exhasuted for one, seeing as they are playing almost every night, and getting through OHare is stressful enough without 50 people asking for pictures and the like. Go crazy and show your fandom at the show, but let them have their peace.

I am NOT so determined to meet them that I don't care how it happens. I don't appreciate being generalized as someone that will do whatever it takes, no matter what, based on one post asking one question. If I knew for a fact that they don't want fans greeting them at the airport I wouldn't consider it. But based on Matt's posts on Facebook and some pictures on Twitter I get the impression that it doesn't bother them. If I simply show up at the airport and get lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, that is not stalking. Looking for commercial flights that they might be on is not stalking. If private charter information is somehow public record it is not stalking. If the info is not publicly available and I went looking for it then I would agree that is it borderline stalking. BUT if I find out it is not publicly available I will not look for it as I do not have time or motivation to do so. I might just go and hope I get lucky.

If that doesn't work I might spend a little bit of time shopping downtown and hope to get lucky in that way. If that doesn't work I will wait after the show. And if I still don't meet them after all that it is not the end of the world and I will be happy that I got to see them live.

Those websites will not list private charters. The best way to track them is to find the airplane they are leasing for the tour and tracking it on flightaware.com

How would I find out what plane they are leasing?

Plenty of other fans have met them at the airport and they didn't seem to mind. It's not like any of us are trying to stalk them.

I am NOT so determined to meet them that I don't care how it happens. I don't appreciate being generalized as someone that will do whatever it takes, no matter what, based on one post asking one question. If I knew for a fact that they don't want fans greeting them at the airport I wouldn't consider it. But based on Matt's posts on Facebook and some pictures on Twitter I get the impression that it doesn't bother them. If I simply show up at the airport and get lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, that is not stalking. Looking for commercial flights that they might be on is not stalking. If private charter information is somehow public record it is not stalking. If the info is not publicly available and I went looking for it then I would agree that is it borderline stalking. BUT if I find out it is not publicly available I will not look for it as I do not have time or motivation to do so. I might just go and hope I get lucky.

Hm. No, I'd still call that vaguely stalker-ish.

Woohoo!

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at United Center on March 12th, 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by March 5th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

Archived