mine haven't either...guessing it will probably be tomorrow because of the holiday...there is no way i would trade my seated tickets for GA, i'm getting too old for the floor

I would totally love to have floor tickets.... but I have this horrible phobia of crowds. The fact that I'm going to the show at all is amazing.. haha... so if I was on the floor I'd probably have like a panic attack and pass out. And while I would love to draw the attention of the boys... having a panic attack and passing out isn't exactly what I'd have in mind... haha.

GA tickets at Stub Hub are still $120:( don't think I can do it this time, also don't want to reward the bastards... so I'm thinking more about meeting before the show, I'm less concerned about beer than good food and ease of getting back to the United Center, but I'm coming from out of state, so you local people should pick the spot

I just bought my tickets today from the United Center. Very excited about going to the concert even if it means I'm in level 300. First time Muse concert goer/time at the United Center.

I am hoping they do a nice mix of old and new material. Any idea who the opening acts are?

I just bought my tickets today from the United Center. Very excited about going to the concert even if it means I'm in level 300. First time Muse concert goer/time at the United Center.

I am hoping they do a nice mix of old and new material. Any idea who the opening acts are?

Silversun Pickups are opening

Don't expect to hear much or anything from Showbiz. From the looks of their recent Euro tour the songs were barely played.

GA tickets at Stub Hub are still $120:( don't think I can do it this time, also don't want to reward the bastards... so I'm thinking more about meeting before the show, I'm less concerned about beer than good food and ease of getting back to the United Center, but I'm coming from out of state, so you local people should pick the spot

i know! thats how im feeling too, im waiting for the prices to go down.

I'm going 16 days and counting. Imma five hour drive!!!!! Does anyone know if they are doing a meet and greet sort of thing?

Five hour drive? You're from St. Louis! HA! I can totally understand that drive! I lived there with my sister for a couple years... I've made that five hour drive more times than I can count! :D

As for your question.... I have no idea if there is... I haven't heard anything about it.

Archived