Im pretty damne excitded.

i tried for 3 days to get tickets and zero luck with GA.

so i got 206.

Just jump over the railing to the floor haha. At the RNC Rage concert I went to just before ratm came on people were jumping from the seating over the railing to the floor, like tons of people. It was amazing.

Just jump over the railing to the floor haha. At the RNC Rage concert I went to just before ratm came on people were jumping from the seating over the railing to the floor, like tons of people. It was amazing.

This happened when I saw Phish @ Toyota Park this summer. Just BUCKETS of hippies pouring over the walls. A couple got caught but it actually turned into this hilarious drama that played out as the crowd in the seats cheered on those running for freedom.

Anyhoo, it *should* be super easy, but you need to do it just as the show starts. I did it for Tool @ Allstate and they gave chase but I slipped into the crowd and they lost interest pretty quick because they had to abandon their post to run after me.

This happened when I saw Phish @ Toyota Park this summer. Just BUCKETS of hippies pouring over the walls. A couple got caught but it actually turned into this hilarious drama that played out as the crowd in the seats cheered on those running for freedom.

Anyhoo, it *should* be super easy, but you need to do it just as the show starts. I did it for Tool @ Allstate and they gave chase but I slipped into the crowd and they lost interest pretty quick because they had to abandon their post to run after me.

Itll be my prime mission to run down there.

Im driving from the Twin Cities with my 2 brothers. Cant wait, its gonna be the best time ever.

if they could get on with it an announce a date for Minn-St Paul, I would srsly love the excuse to do the drive up there :chuckle: got a friend we haven't seen in ages

oooh St Louis and Milwaukee, Champaign-Urbana ... hmm, I'm wondering why they aren't adding a lot of college towns they have arenas and stadiums ... go, more dates, go!

me and my sister are renting a hotel downtown.

she said we could look around for them for a bit, stand around.

anyone else doing this?

The day before, my mother and I were planning to check twitter to see if they posted any pics, and then try to stalk them to see where the went to try and meet up with them. :LOL:

I think they might shop around on the Magnificent Mile the day before considering they're gig before Chicago is on the 10th, that will give them some time before the gig on the 12th. I don't expect them to stick around in Chicago for too long because they have to play in Detroit the next night. I don't know, they could stay for a few hours before heading out on the road the next morning.

I was planning to scope out the venue's architecture the day before also, to see if there's a way to catch them heading toward their bus/buses before going out to party maybe and then following them.

The day before, my mother and I were planning to check twitter to see if they posted any pics, and then try to stalk them to see where the went to try and meet up with them. :LOL:

I think they might shop around on the Magnificent Mile the day before considering they're gig before Chicago is on the 10th, that will give them some time before the gig on the 12th. I don't expect them to stick around in Chicago for too long because they have to play in Detroit the next night. I don't know, they could stay for a few hours before heading out on the road the next morning.

I was planning to scope out the venue's architecture the day before also, to see if there's a way to catch them heading toward their bus/buses before going out to party maybe and then following them.

yer, when i saw that they had a gig the next night. i was like :eek:

i really hope they stick around. i'd love to meet them. scope em out. :happy:

They may fly to Detroit and just meet the crew there?

That would be unnecessary and too much of a hassle considering it's only a few hours' drive from Chicago to Detroit and they're the same band who declined playing the Live Earth concert stating they did not want to maximize their carbon footprint, I doubt they would hop on a plane ride of 45 minutes when their buses are going to the same place anyway.

That would be unnecessary and too much of a hassle considering it's only a few hours' drive from Chicago to Detroit and they're the same band who declined playing the Live Earth concert stating they did not want to maximize their carbon footprint, I doubt they would hop on a plane ride of 45 minutes when their buses are going to the same place anyway.

:yesey:

Archived