yes, this will be my first one; I am so excited.:D

I am from brooklyn as well. trying to decide weather to stay over in a hotel that night instead of getting in at 2:30 in the morning:eek:

you're going to enjoy it so much! i've seen them three times before, and each time is a breath of fresh air!

i'm gonna be taking the drive back, i've been to quite a few concerts in Philly this year so i'm starting to get used to the ride. where in brooklyn do you live?

I know, I am so stoked, driving my family crazy who I havent even told that I bought tickets for both shows. I live in Sheepshead bay/marine park area.

ah sweet, that's not too far from where i live. oh man, that's rough! my family's gotten used to my muse/concert rantings, so they've learn to ignore it by now :LOL:

You can contact my friend directly if you would like to take advantage of this...its a GREAT DEAL

Wachovia Center

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

8:00 PM

$135.00

Club Box 11

Food and Beverage will start 1 hour before show

Includes:

Club Box Ticket with Club Box Amenities

Catering Package

Starters

Spinach & Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips

Salad

Mixed Green Salad with 2 assorted dressings

Buffet

Traditional Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella & Marinara

Penne Primavera

Dessert

Cookies & Brownies

3 Hours of Beer, Assorted Soda & Water Bottles

$135.00

Kristine Bergandino

Sports Account Executive

Wachovia Complex Group Sales

3601 South Broad Street

Philadelphia, PA 19148

Phone: 215.952.5924 Fax: 215.389.9506

kbergandino@comcast-spectacor.com

So sorry to be terribly noobish...this is my first post and I just joined the forum because I am very worried about getting tickets :( and I have a couple of questions about the process.

I guess I'll say a little about myself first. I'm a pretty recent Muse convert. I heard a couple of songs probably a couple years ago but started to hardcore love them within the past year or so. Still don't know all their songs (mostly B-sides not from Hullabaloo) but I love them with a passion and I am so eager to keep on discovering more and experiencing more to do with them for years to come. lmao cheesy

Faves are Take a Bow, Apocalypse Please, Space Dementia, Stockholm Syndrome, Citizen Erased, Exogenesis 1 2 and 3, Knights of Cydonia, Plug in Baby (thanks to HAARP..lol)

Anyway..

I'm concerned that missing the pre-sale is a huge mistake. How quickly do regular sale tickets sell out? Past concerts I've been to at Wachovia aren't as ginormous and epic as Muse, so I can't apply my experience in the past to this. I'm trying to get it in the morning at 10 AM. What site should I use? I've bought tickets in the past directly from Wachovia's site so I think I'm going to do that again. My main concern is it selling out in 5 seconds or not getting seats in the 100s. [needs reassurance] :(

Btw, I am totally going by myself. Nobody I know even listens to Muse. It's sad, really. On a school night, no less!

I understand that since I've posted this late into the night (at least in Philly!) I probably won't get a response before the sale starts, but I needed to get this off my chest.

So sorry to be terribly noobish...this is my first post and I just joined the forum because I am very worried about getting tickets :( and I have a couple of questions about the process.

I guess I'll say a little about myself first. I'm a pretty recent Muse convert. I heard a couple of songs probably a couple years ago but started to hardcore love them within the past year or so. Still don't know all their songs (mostly B-sides not from Hullabaloo) but I love them with a passion and I am so eager to keep on discovering more and experiencing more to do with them for years to come. lmao cheesy

Faves are Take a Bow, Apocalypse Please, Space Dementia, Stockholm Syndrome, Citizen Erased, Exogenesis 1 2 and 3, Knights of Cydonia, Plug in Baby (thanks to HAARP..lol)

Anyway..

I'm concerned that missing the pre-sale is a huge mistake. How quickly do regular sale tickets sell out? Past concerts I've been to at Wachovia aren't as ginormous and epic as Muse, so I can't apply my experience in the past to this. I'm trying to get it in the morning at 10 AM. What site should I use? I've bought tickets in the past directly from Wachovia's site so I think I'm going to do that again. My main concern is it selling out in 5 seconds or not getting seats in the 100s. [needs reassurance] :(

Btw, I am totally going by myself. Nobody I know even listens to Muse. It's sad, really. On a school night, no less!

I understand that since I've posted this late into the night (at least in Philly!) I probably won't get a response before the sale starts, but I needed to get this off my chest.

You'll be fine. Worst case, tickets to the Philly show are actually going for pretty decent prices on StubHub, unlike for Madison Sq. Garden and the like. :D

I actually planned ahead on that one and converted a few of my friends a while ago. Although one of them wants to go but can't because he leaves for basic training... on March 2 :supersad:

quick question: Should you buy tickets on wachovia.com or livenation.com (or ticketmaster.com? but didnt see a link on there)? Whats best

I'm just going to go with Wachovia's site simply due to familiarity. Acquired a good internet connection and I am waiting patiently right now :)

I actually planned ahead on that one and converted a few of my friends a while ago. Although one of them wants to go but can't because he leaves for basic training... on March 2 :supersad:

Holy crap what horrible timing :(

Archived