I got my confirm

Thanks to everyone who said tokeep refreshing, sure enough the button popped back up and I got my tickets!

Thank you for posting the link to the wachovia site for the pre-sale, I can't log into 104.5 for the presale, so glad I have another chance to get the tickets :o)

Muse fans are the best!!

The computer that I used the RESISTANCE password on has been queueing for the past 20 minutes.

The other computer that I used the 104.5 password on queued for over 5 minutes before letting me select a ticket. I was disconnected trying to select GA, then went back and pulled up seats in section 112 & 102. Another window I had open pulled up pages with x's instead of graphics and I couldn't tell what to click on.

I think comcasttix is being overwelmed.

Thank goodness for the presale!

The computer that I used the RESISTANCE password on has been queueing for the past 20 minutes.

The other computer that I used the 104.5 password on queued for over 5 minutes before letting me select a ticket. I was disconnected trying to select GA, then went back and pulled up seats in section 112 & 102. Another window I had open pulled up pages with x's instead of graphics and I couldn't tell what to click on.

I think comcasttix is being overwelmed.

Thank goodness for the presale!

keeeep trying!!!

hang in there, you will get something!

ComcastTIX is officially the worst ticketing system I've ever had to use.

I'm looking for something straight back, row A hell it doesn't even matter what row. Just something in the 206/207/207a sections.

**EDIT** and now the site crashed and it says "PROBLEM LOADING PAGE". ah!

I'm looking for something straight back, row A hell it doesn't even matter what row. Just something in the 206/207/207a sections.

ughhhh.

:facepalm:

It's officially down I think, I just went through the website all over again and I get the same error. I'm working tomorrow so I don't think I'm getting them at 10AM...ugh.

Like I said if anyone has upper bowl tickets Sections 206-209 please let me know if you have any extras. Need two! Seeing them at MSG on Mar 5th but I'd like to be at this one as well. Let me know if possible!

they use an outdated ticketing software - paciolan - which absolutely sucks. i'm seriously pissed off - i had two in sect 101 and the transaction failed even though i have all of my credit card info stored on the site!

when that timed out, i grabbed a pair in sect 102 and it won't process the order. their servers suck as they cannot handle the traffic...

they use an outdated ticketing software - paciolan - which absolutely sucks. i'm seriously pissed off - i had two in sect 101 and the transaction failed even though i have all of my credit card info stored on the site!

when that timed out, i grabbed a pair in sect 102 and it won't process the order. their servers suck as they cannot handle the traffic...

:facepalm::noey:

Now just wait until Saturday when the public try to get in on this. Not good, not good.

Archived