For the sake of appeasing everyone I will never argue a point ever again, but I thought that was why I was born in America cause I can. Anyways Twilight is and will be one of the best for its genre, it is already reached that status you can't change it, your not a critically acclaimed book critic like the New York Times, among others.

You can argue anything you'd like, but people in America also have the right to argue a counterpoint. Just pointing that out as an AP Gov student. Also, I'm not sure if you could call Twilight "critically acclaimed"...popular, yes.

I'm wearing my band tee! I don't care...I wear it every week anyway :p:LOL:

i think they are referring to the dead star / microcuts outro that was played in japan.

may be?

edit- oh! and did anyone get any emails about their concertmap tix? or get them mailed yet?

I only got an email about the tickets for MSG and I got the tickets today too.

6 weeks and 3 hours! :dance:

"One of the best of its genre" for middle school and high school students :LOL:

If you think Twilight is the best of its genre then you should check out Anne Rice, Laurell K. Hamilton (there are many more but I just pulled those two off the top of my head). They don't pander to the pre-teen "team Edward" BS.

That being said...I think it's great that Muse was on the Twilight soundtrack because millions of people have heard them! The more popular they get the more likely they are to return with a new CD and another tour. :D

Umm yeah that was the point I was trying to make while everyone dissed Muse for being on Twilight. I never said it was "the Best" I said it is one of the best of it's genre. I know all about Anne Rice and Hamilton(I could make the argument that Anne Rice is the best). For a "pre-teen" to grasp the concept of the true love triangle in twilight would be amazing to me. Quite frankly pre-teens should not be reading the books as they cannot possibly understand them, as they have never dealt with anything remotely close to that in their real life. See everyone gets mixed into the team Jacob/team Edward thing... that is not why I read books nor why I can consider it a top in it's genre. I am just talking brass tax about the books, not the movies. All I was trying to say was the hostility between the two is dumbfounding and quite pointless. To sum it up I thought it was a good idea for Muse to be on the soundtracks and even on the future two. If they write special movie songs for the next two that will be totally awesome too. In fact they are in the business of doing more movie soundtracks that will be nothing like any of the songs they have written.

I have been checking my mailbox everyday for my ticket(Section 112(p1)(Seat 13-5)...:p

I can't believe it is January 20th already though.... at this rate I will be 30 way too soon!:(:LOL:

Oh yeah I am going to wear my Muse forum shirt until I buy a tour shirt there.

To the people with GA tickets: How early are y'all going to the show? I have a class from 2:00-3:20 on Tuesdays, but I'm definitely considering cutting it (PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME) if it means I'll get a better spot. I'm frankly amazed I got a hold of GA tickets at all and I'd like to make the most of it :D

Also: I've got friends coming in from out of town for the show and there's no way they'll get there before me, so do you think anyone would have any objections to me holding a spot in line for them?

I am going to this show :)

I live in southern Delaware, and I have classes from 8:30am - 6:45 pm this day....guess who will be skipping their classes? ;)

Philly is like a 2.5 hour drive from my house, and I hope to make it there around 11AM.

I can't wait!

I am going to this show :)

I live in southern Delaware, and I have classes from 8:30am - 6:45 pm this day....guess who will be skipping their classes? ;)

Philly is like a 2.5 hour drive from my house, and I hope to make it there around 11AM.

I can't wait!

See you there, then!! :happy:

Has anyone gotten their concertmaps presale tickets yet? I got mine for the MSG concert but Philly is before that one so I'm surprised Philly tickets didn't come first :eek:

If you got your MSG tickets, than the philly show could be soon, based on when the presale was. I think Philly's presale was about a week after the MSG show's.

Archived