Damn that was intense. Was initially pissed that I couldn't get GA even in the first minute.

But, in the end I was able to get 2 GA and 2 Seats (Sect. 103, Row 1) which was pretty much what I was looking to get! =) =). Would have been a let down compared to the show at the Festival Pier a few years back (to not have had standing/GA)

March 2nd in philly and 5th in NYC. Going to be an awesome week!!!

I'm going to both as well. :D

It's going to be the best week of my life since 2007! Bwahahahahaa :p

So excited, I got my tickets Tuesday for the Phila show. I love these guys, have all albums listen 24 seven to them, Probally driving my friends nuts, oh well. This will be my first time seeing them. I know that I am in for probally the greatest show and I have been two alot 1974 was my first concert, this will not even compare to Jeff.Starship I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya all there.:LOL:

aside from Ebay and StubHub, you'd be surprised with how many people on the message boards don't get tickets. just keep your eyes open on here and eventually somebody will need tickets. when they do send them a PM, and sell it to them either by meeting up with them or by Paypal and UPS/FedEx.

For example, I bought 2 GA tickets thinking I wouldn't get actual seats. Low and behold, a few minutes later, I get the opportunity to buy 2 seats. Now I have 2 GA's I won't be using and will need to sell. Got 113 1-1 and 1-2. Woo hoo! Not looking to make a profit - just enough to cover the face value and stupid fees. I'm from the King of Prussia area if anyone's interested.

So pumped for this show! I was able to score a few GA tickets for my friends and myself during the pre-sale. I lived in Philly for about 3 years for school, and saw them back in 2007 at Festival Pier. I was worried they were going to play Camden, so Wachovia was a great surprise. Hitting this show, MSG, and Boston. Going to be a loooong day in line.

Anyone up for getting a group together for some Pats steaks afterwards? I'll probably crashing at my old apartment over on 4th and Tasker, which is right down the street.

It wasn't!!!! I kept clicking refresh like probably over 200 times, I lost count, but anyways I snagged 1 ticket, section 112(p1) seat 13-5... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That just made my day.:D

i pulled that seat at least 4 times this morning... kept throwing it back as i need a pair for this show... hoping for some luck in the presale (did well for msg) and if not, i'll try the general onsale. this time it's just my husband and me so i only need two which hopefully will be easier than the 4 i needed for nyc....

I am so excieted as well, I think I will have to get a motel for the night, as I dont' really want to get into NY at 2:30 in the morning, I would not get home until nearly 4 am. and I am going to Boston for the weekend to see them too.

That's why I'm glad that this show is on the 2nd, and not the 4th. No such luck for hitting the Boston gig after MSG though. Hell, having the ability to stand up is overrated anyway.

Archived