woot!

For those worried about the crowd. The show at the festival pier in 07 was great, crowd was definitely into it (video as proof). Can't wait! Would love some surprises in the setlist, though I know that is unlikely

yeah im trying not to get too wrapped up in the setlist bizzznizzzz.

because i am seeing my favorite band in the world soon , which i have been waiting for since 05! (was supposed to see them in 07...had tickets and all...but i put myself in a situation which caused me to not be able to go.) so this is the show i have been waiting for.

I got tickets, finally, and now I have 2 sets.

I've got a set in Section 207, Row A (first row, upper level, straight back) and a set in Section 107, Row 18 (straight back, halfway up).

I posted these in the ticket swap thread but I'm looking for Section 106/107/108 Row 25/26. Want to be straight back and in the last few rows.

Hope someone needs tickets and/or wants to trade!

Nope, still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm having them delivered through regular 'snail' mail. I didn't do the print at home option or whatever it is called.

I did call the number in the confirm e-mail though (the area code 646 number). The guy told me they usually ship tickets a month before the show and that they will send another e-mail telling us that they were shipped. So that makes me feel a little better.

Come on March 2nd!!!

Oh well that is good. I think another concert I went to did the same thing. I hate the whole ticket process thing its to confusing and makes me nervous that they won't come! But I am glad you found out.

Kinda wish I had my ticket shipped instead of printed out...would've looked so much nicer...oh well.

I don't want to be anticipating anything in the setlist either, but I recently saw a video of their performance of Exogenesis Part 1 in Helsinki and oh my god...*o*

I'm going to the Olympics for a week in February...but right now I'm excited as hell for the concert. People would think I was crazy if I told them that haha.

I do hope the crowd is into it. I got plenty of weird looks at the U2 gig in Sept when I started jumping/dancing the minute Muse came on. That crowd was pathetic. :facepalm:

I want NO weird glances at the Muse concert :p

I went to the Giants Stadium U2 concert and when Muse came on I was one of the only people in my section that was dancing and knew the songs. As my roommate and I were leaving the concert hours later, this guy came up to me and said "That opening band was pretty good, who were they?" I told him they were Muse and he said "I figured I would ask you because we were 2 sections over and saw you bopping around like a maniac during their set"...Needless to say, I most likely was getting weird glances too lol.

Getting excited...CE has made an appearance in Japan...a song that has eluded me. A show with Cave, CE....throw some Showbiz in there and I'd be quite the happy fan :)

Now if only they'd just keep all the songs they are adding and just make it a 24-ish song setlist ;)

Bliss was played in japan as well! Good stuff! :dance:

I'm trying not to get wrapped up in the set list/ show length business.

I really don't want any negativity involved in this experience because I have been waiting so long for this and this show means so much to me. If this makes sense?

Is anyone wearing band merch to the gig?

Oh well that is good. I think another concert I went to did the same thing. I hate the whole ticket process thing its to confusing and makes me nervous that they won't come! But I am glad you found out.

I'm still nervous - still haven't shipped yet. I should have done the print at home!! :$

I went to the Giants Stadium U2 concert and when Muse came on I was one of the only people in my section that was dancing and knew the songs. As my roommate and I were leaving the concert hours later, this guy came up to me and said "That opening band was pretty good, who were they?" I told him they were Muse and he said "I figured I would ask you because we were 2 sections over and saw you bopping around like a maniac during their set"...Needless to say, I most likely was getting weird glances too lol.

It was the same in my section. My friend took these really hilarious pictures of people around me during the Muse set. Half of them look shell-shocked with the awesomeness of the band (I think it was during the SMBH Kaoss pad solo) while the other half look like they are re-thinking standing next to a lunatic (me!) :chuckle:

There were two gay guys in front of me who were not familiar with the band but totally got into the gig about half way into SMBH and by the time KoC kicked in they were all out jumping up and down with the riff :awesome:

Which day did you go? I went on the 23rd.....opening night :)

I really don't want any negativity involved in this experience because I have been waiting so long for this and this show means so much to me. If this makes sense?

I was thinking of getting the USoE T shirt from the store. Its either that or the .mu board member one. Can't decide... :confused:

out of boredom I was plotting a Bellamy style get-up...circa Hullabaloo..should be pretty good

Not that this has anything to do with the concert in Philly!!!! Time is flying by so its actually not that bad... anyway I don't know how many of you have read the Twilight Saga, but over the weekend I finished Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, I actually read Breaking Dawn in one day during my day off from work. My question is what Muse song do you think will be featured in Eclipse when it comes out in theaters this June...?

Makes sense to me. I'm the same way. I really don't get into the whole "setlist" thing. I have been wanting to see them for quite some time and got lucky enough to have an awesome friend who got two tickets to the Philly show for me for Christmas. I

:DI am getting so excited, I don't know how I can last that long

I know. We must try though. Its going to be hard but we can do it lol

Archived