Just found out Muse will play in Philly on March 2nd- at Wachovia Center. Tickets will be be sold through LiveNation beginning Saturday. Not sure if there's a presale?

BRITISH ROCKERS MUSE TO LEAD “UPRISING”

AT WACHOVIA CENTER ON MARCH 2

TICKETS GO ON SALE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19 AT 10 A.M. EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH COMCASTTIX

British rock trio Muse bring their legendary live concert experience to the Wachovia Center for the first time ever on Tuesday, March 2. Tickets will go on sale exclusively through ComcastTIX beginning on Saturday, December 19 at 10 a.m.

Muse, who have received international acclaim as the best live band for their extravagant and energetic shows, are touring in support of their fifth studio album The Resistance, which earned Muse their highest-ever debut on the Billboard album chart when it bowed at No. 3. The Resistance also notched 20 No. 1 debuts around the world. Muse’s current single "Uprising" has now topped Mediabase’s Alternative Rock chart for 14 consecutive weeks, breaking the record for number of consecutive weeks at No. 1 on the Mediabase Alternative Rock chart for the 2009 calendar year.

Muse’s music was thrust further into the forefront of pop culture during the past two years, as their music appeared on the soundtracks for the first two motion picture installments of the Twilight saga. The band’s single “Supermassive Black Hole was featured in 2008’s box-office hit Twilight, followed by “I Belong To You” appearing in the recent #1 follow-up, New Moon.

Joining Muse on their North American tour will be Grammy Award-nominated Silversun Pickups. The Los Angeles-based quartet received critical praise for their 2009 sophomore album Swoon, featuring hit singles “Panic Swith” and “Lazy Eye”. The band recently received a Grammy nomination for the 2009 award for Best New Artist.

Tickets at $35, $45, and $59.50 will go on sale on Saturday, December 19 at 10 a.m., exclusively through ComcastTIX on line at ComcastTIX.com, by calling 1-800-298-4200, or in person at the Wachovia Center box office.

so here is the dilemma, I live in NY; bought tickets for the boston show becuase the NY show is on a friday night, Philly is much closer; what to do: what to do?:eek:

buy tix for philly show ... then go to Boston AND PHilly:) problem solved! (or just sell your boston tix)

I also bought tix for boston and nyc. I'm only 30 minutes from philly- so I will definitely be seeing them there as well. I'm okay with that~ my husband may not be. oh well...

buy tix for philly show ... then go to Boston AND PHilly:) problem solved! (or just sell your boston tix)

I also bought tix for boston and nyc. I'm only 30 minutes from philly- so I will definitely be seeing them there as well. I'm okay with that~ my husband may not be. oh well...

I also have tickets to Boston and NY and I will be going to Philly. I figure they never come here so I gotta scoop them up while I can. Do you think they will be doing a fan presale through concertmaps for this show?

Thanks for the presale info.

Yeh, this dribbling of dates stinks.

Couldn't get GA for MSG, grabbed crappy seats to be safe (in case no Philly).

Was all ready to try to get GA for Phoenix, where I could fly out to see my brother, take a vacation, might still do that.

But still hope to get GA in Philly, and hopefully will not have to go through the awful anxiety I've had the past week again. Anyone else been totally non-functional since last Wednesday?

Archived