they use an outdated ticketing software - paciolan - which absolutely sucks. i'm seriously pissed off - i had two in sect 101 and the transaction failed even though i have all of my credit card info stored on the site!

when that timed out, i grabbed a pair in sect 102 and it won't process the order. their servers suck as they cannot handle the traffic...

Geez, I would have thought they had the best and fastest system around considering that is their line of business. On the other hand, I do seem to have lots of problems with On Demand, which I think is server-based, during peak hours.

Like everyone said, keep trying, it might come back up.

hey everyone, there are a ton availbale through the wachovia presale, I keep throwing them back and getting others. The passsword is UPRISING, the link is

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPromoList.d2w/report?linkID=global-wachovia&RSRC=ComLN&RDAT=70140000000G0M4

not calling you a liar, but when I was in there -- there was a single lower level seat. but still I can't get connected to the site.

I was all paranoid and signed up for livenation/ticketmaster/muse.mu accounts thinking in case any passwords are needed to get into the site, I would be set...

I got in right at 10, After grueling through 4 minutes of slow page loads, I had 4 tickets in GA, then i didnt know needed a Wachovia account, so I set that stupid thing up. and right at 30s I was at the purchase screen. and it didnt go through!

Came back and got tickets in 110 row12 seats 2-1...

I probably gonna come back and try GA for the public sale, I hate you Wachovia! I wish vendettas of vengeange and ill-will, and revenge upon you! lol

Geez, I would have thought they had the best and fastest system around considering that is their line of business. On the other hand, I do seem to have lots of problems with On Demand, which I think is server-based, during peak hours.

Like everyone said, keep trying, it might come back up.

paciolan is antiquated as a ticketing software... it's also used by a few major league basesball clubs for their ticketing and it simply sucks.

the comcast ticket site is one of the worst i've ever come across (i'm a web developer and i go to a LOT of shows / events)

I've seen some bad concert sales through comcasttix, but I have to say this was the worst.

paciolan is antiquated as a ticketing software... it's also used by a few major league basesball clubs for their ticketing and it simply sucks.

the comcast ticket site is one of the worst i've ever come across (i'm a web developer and i go to a LOT of shows / events)

Agreed, agreed. Never seen anything like this before.

Archived