I tried to attack the problem of ticket buying ...

I didnt close my eyes for 2 minutes... had a browser plugin to refresh the page every 3 seconds lol. Had my credit card # copied ready to paste, and signed in into all the sites, ticketmaster/wachovia/livenation/(even muse.mu) just in case needed to enter a password at some point to skip that screen, lol.

Then when I saw it change, I pressed Buy immediately and bought 8 tickets for all my friends. Have 2 tickets in section 112 in back also in case decide to go there instead.

I got two GA tickets and this is my first Muse concert! I'm excited yet terrified...I'm only five feet tall! I guess I'll just have to beef up before the concert :p

Yeh I'm 5'3" and a bit worried about the moshin' (is Muse a band you can mosh to, lol? Festival Pier wasnt that crazy 2 years ago, everyone was spaced out decently on the pier's entire outside 'floor'. amazing/beautiful concert) but I can see the Wachovia center being pretty tame, right? Security wont allow crazyness, and prob they keep that area safe so people can somewhat move around? Think peeps just jumping up and down and fist pumping lol? (I dunno though, I did read reviews on shows on livenation that the mosh pits were interesting lol: "The only down side to the concert was the massive bone-crushing mosh. But Muse did not dissapoint!")

crap i just realized i spent a shitload of money i may not be able to afford lol, hope these asshole-friends pay me for these tickets lol ;).

comcast tix site SUCKS.... i HAD a pair in section 114 but the fecking servers cannot handle the traffic and i've been unable to submit my payment.

once again i am LIVID

this is utter bullshit

Actually the site is pretty damn good for an independent ticketing site. Ticketmaster is way harder to manage for a high demand show. I'm on a pretty slow wireless connection and got through fine for two tickets in 112. Second time I've utilized this website, again on a slow connection, for a high demand show (Phish being the other).

Sorry you got shut out.

Actually the site is pretty damn good for an independent ticketing site. Ticketmaster is way harder to manage for a high demand show. I'm on a pretty slow wireless connection and got through fine for two tickets in 112. Second time I've utilized this website, again on a slow connection, for a high demand show (Phish being the other).

Sorry you got shut out.

paciolan is an outdated ticketing software... its also used by some major league baseball clubs. though ticketmaster isn't the greatest, it's far easier (for me at least) to get tix for high demand shows through that site. the comcast servers simply cannot handle the traffic... that's not to say that i haven't had issues with ticketmaster - i've had plenty - but i ALWAYS have issues with comcast.

oh, i wasn't shut out! i have a pair in sect 103 and was able to score a pair in club box 15 this morning.

I've seen just a few shows in Camden (Death Cab w/ Franz Ferdinand (Sp?) and Snow Patrol w/ Silversun). I thought the venue was pretty nice. But what sort of surprised me was literally almost a police officer on every corner of the city after the show was over. It's ashame too because the river front area is nice (the Tweeter Center, the baseball park, nice loft condos, battleship, etc.). I guess you don't want to venture out too much further than that.

I've seen just a few shows in Camden (Death Cab w/ Franz Ferdinand (Sp?) and Snow Patrol w/ Silversun). I thought the venue was pretty nice. But what sort of surprised me was literally almost a police officer on every corner of the city after the show was over. It's ashame too because the river front area is nice (the Tweeter Center, the baseball park, nice loft condos, battleship, etc.). I guess you don't want to venture out too much further than that.

Why I am happy this show's not in Camden... (click)

OK..Let me set the Camden stuff straight. I live 2 blocks from the venue in the old RCA building on the waterfront. The reason there is a police officer on every corner is because of the traffic coming out of the concerts going onto 676. They direct traffic and control the parking. On a regular day on the waterfront, there are not cops on every corner. The waterfront also has a very low crime rate. We have 5 separate police forces that patrol here: The Delaware River Port Authority, Camden City, Rutgers, the State Police, and a private security company that patrols the government buildings on the same block as my building. I am a single girl living with another female roommate and I have never been scared living here.

The venue is awesome especially in the summer. I have been to probably 20 concerts there and I have enjoyed everyone. I have never worn Kevlar to any concert and I have never been shot. Ok my ranting is done lol.

:p

Yeah, to be fair, Susquehanna Bank Center is actually a pretty nice venue. Back in May, a friend and I walked all the way there from the Franklin Institute for the Killers show, and once we got to Camden we just stuck to the waterfront. It's actually a nice area, especially with the view of Philly.

Archived