I just got the e-mail about the Philly presale, and it is over already! How does that happen? I got the e-mail at 2 PM and the presale was at 1 PM. My next shot is Livenation tomorrow at 10 AM. I saw someone else's posting about a password, do we need a password for that? Now I'm afraid this is going to be just like NY and get shut out again! PLEASE HELP, I really don't want to miss this show!!!

I just got the e-mail about the Philly presale, and it is over already! How does that happen? I got the e-mail at 2 PM and the presale was at 1 PM. My next shot is Livenation tomorrow at 10 AM. I saw someone else's posting about a password, do we need a password for that? Now I'm afraid this is going to be just like NY and get shut out again! PLEASE HELP, I really don't want to miss this show!!!

Keep trying, that's all you can do!Refresh the page over and over, the link to buy might pop up again!

Same thing happened to me. Thanks to whoever runs the email list for sending out info about the presale 1 hour after it started. I got blocked out of GA for NYC, but was hoping for Philly. Maybe I'll get some later in the week.

Same thing happened to me. Thanks to whoever runs the email list for sending out info about the presale 1 hour after it started. I got blocked out of GA for NYC, but was hoping for Philly. Maybe I'll get some later in the week.

I'm still seeing Philly tickets going on sale occasionally. They go pretty darn fast though when they do.

I think some tickets are still on sale for the pre sale. Go to the site and keep refreshing.

The time of the pre sale was/is located on the pre sale site. There is a link for that if you click on the date you want to go to from muse.mu.

I am not even mentioning this to my family that I am going to see them before the Boston show that my sister is going with me, I am a grown woman, why do I feel like I need an excuse to go to Philly?

I can relate- this morning I told the husband I was buying Philly tickets- he looked at me like he was going to strangle me. Oh well-- Merry Xmas to me!!! He's just pissed b/c I'm not taking him... lol. [he is going to nyc though]

ah you'll be right in front of me. i got section 112 row 13, but I'm still going to attempt to get GA on Thursday's presale. If I get them, I'll be selling my tickets for the exact price I paid for them.

How can you sell them?

I'm dying for floor seats but I don't know how to get rid of the others should I find floor seats.

How can you sell them?

I'm dying for floor seats but I don't know how to get rid of the others should I find floor seats.

aside from Ebay and StubHub, you'd be surprised with how many people on the message boards don't get tickets. just keep your eyes open on here and eventually somebody will need tickets. when they do send them a PM, and sell it to them either by meeting up with them or by Paypal and UPS/FedEx.

aside from Ebay and StubHub, you'd be surprised with how many people on the message boards don't get tickets. just keep your eyes open on here and eventually somebody will need tickets. when they do send them a PM, and sell it to them either by meeting up with them or by Paypal and UPS/FedEx.

Well if I can do that, I really hope I can get the floor seats then.

I'm so excited for this concert.

I never dreamed of Muse coming to Philly on my birthday ^^

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FANS WHO MANAGED TO GET THE SEATS THEY WANTED! Especially the New York fans who couldn't get good seats at the Garden.

As for myself I managed to get 2 GA tickets, so my and my friend are more than delighted to go. I just hope she doesn't have a conflicting schedule with school, since she might be on mid terms.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FANS WHO MANAGED TO GET THE SEATS THEY WANTED! Especially the New York fans who couldn't get good seats at the Garden.

As for myself I managed to get 2 GA tickets, so my and my friend are more than delighted to go. I just hope she doesn't have a conflicting schedule with school, since she might be on mid terms.

:O 2 GA? Lucky!

Damn that was intense. Was initially pissed that I couldn't get GA even in the first minute.

But, in the end I was able to get 2 GA and 2 Seats (Sect. 103, Row 1) which was pretty much what I was looking to get! =) =). Would have been a let down compared to the show at the Festival Pier a few years back (to not have had standing/GA)

March 2nd in philly and 5th in NYC. Going to be an awesome week!!!

Archived