Does anyone know the best (and fastest) way to get to Wachovia Center from NY?

Besides driving, to be more specific.

You can take either Bolt bus or Megabus from NYC or you can take the NJ Transit train to come to Philly. And then in Philly you can take the eastbound Market St subway from 30rh St Station to 15th St, then transfer to the Broad st line subway (southbound) all the way to Pattison Ave and Wachovia Center.

I'm going to the Philly show :D. My first Muse concert. I got the seats for Christmas (row 2)....I think I pretty much don't need anything else :LOL:.

Agree about Camden. Saw Pearl Jam and Oasis there....not a bad venue, at all. Actually a pretty nice one. Didn't have any problems getting out of it and didn't see any forms of crime at all (had to walk a good distance from the venue to my car, too).

has anyone received their tickets yet?

received both pair early last week... they shipped in one order even though one set was ordered through the presale and the second set was ordered during the public onsale... of course, comcasttix still nailed me for two shipping fees...

Nope, haven't received mine yet. And I ordered mine too during the first pre-sale. I hope the person who bought two of the four from me on StubHub is patient! :$

hmm did you still not get them?

I got mine from someone on stubhub for GA but they were like the print out ones tickets...not the actual ticket so i dont know

hmm did you still not get them?

I got mine from someone on stubhub for GA but they were like the print out ones tickets...not the actual ticket so i dont know

Nope, still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm having them delivered through regular 'snail' mail. I didn't do the print at home option or whatever it is called.

I did call the number in the confirm e-mail though (the area code 646 number). The guy told me they usually ship tickets a month before the show and that they will send another e-mail telling us that they were shipped. So that makes me feel a little better.

Come on March 2nd!!!

Archived