Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

You are all going to try and shoot me down for this, but the part near the end where you can really hear the synths reminds me of Radiohead a bit. Not much, it's no big deal, doesn't mean they are copy cats or less original.

I love Radiohead. We all do

*hands in unity moment* :LOL:

Frigging awesome song! MUSE have out done themselves, I thought it'd be impossible for them to do anything better than there previous stuff...but SMBH, been put to shame by KoC...though, SMBH is still freaking awesome!

Rock on baby!

The vocals, the drums, the electric, the bass! All amazing, the most anthemic operatic muse song there is. rock on!

If I were to say that the last half of the song was perhaps the best Muse I've ever heard it would be an understatement. This is better than Sing For Absolution. This is better than Plug In Baby. Hell, it's better than Fury. The only way this could be better is if I could make out the lyrics in the first half of the song.

Guest Puppetmaster

:LOL: :LOL:

Fucking A, this is horrible. :LOL: Koc is like...the ultimate Russian Carusoesque space cossak drinking song.

Guest Puppetmaster

I should say I'm only hating the intro. I do like the vocals, tho it'll take a while for me to adjust to the wailing.

I would like someone else to start a NEW THREAD about SMBH LIVE just to laugh loudly at all those so called "musers" who ve bashed both the band and the single since one week

Eh?

Start the thread, I don't think it's too hot live either.

Knighs of Cydonia on the other hand, FUCK YES :cool:

well ive just listened to it. i would love the rest of the set, but heres the thing,

the song is MASSIVELY GOOD, an its curious.

Why?

well the oooh bit at the start had me raise an eyebrow, thinking

What the holyfuck?

an then i sorta grooved with the rest of the song, found the electronic bit a bit wierd, and strangely satisfying in a alcohol withdrawl style....

yes i am tryiung to go straight after about 3 weeks of partying hard lol

Archived