I got one offer for tix in the 300 section, went back to try again and then there was NOTHING available. Fuck that.

And I refuse to buy tickets from stub hub for anything more than face value. Its sad that probably half the tickets to this show went to some asshole fucking scalpers instead of real fans. Fuck you ticket raper. And fuck concert maps.

wow. I am glad I got tickets the other day in the Amex presale, I thought maybe i would try to get GA's today, but there is nothing at all. how the heck does that happen?

I think the fan presale needs to have a password or some shit, not a link on the main page. Its clear some opportunistic cock suckers, I mean scalpers, took advantage of both pre sales and bought all the good tickets.

I'm with you!! I haven't seen you since the Civic Center in 07!!! I hope we get tix!

Aw! Hey! :) Yeah, it's been that long! Love to see you again, too! :happy:

Just had same experience trying to get tix, though. Only section 300's kept coming up. :rolleyes: Forget it for now.... Will check back closer to the time, more tix may be released. Have had luck with that before! ;)

Have slight logistical issue with coming to NYC this time as I'm now living in England so flight would be more expensive and some other stuff...... I will look into coming to this gig, though, closer to the time! Muse Camp at Manuella's!!! :D

I am ok with jumping, and a bit of pushing, its an actual mosh pit that bugs me. Mostly because I don't WANT to be IN the actual mosh pit. I try very hard to stay away from those areas that are likely to have one. For the most part I enjoy bieng on the floor even if its a challenge. There's a bit of a rush from it.

I got pulled out in San Diego's pit at SOma. I just couldn't take being pushed into another person to the point I couldn't breathe. I went to the back, and like you, missed mos tof the show.

I think if you can get to the barrier though, any show in the pit is a good one. The barrier is kind of a safe guard. People might push from behind, but you still got room in the front to breathe a bit.

The pit was incredibly mellow at MSG in '07. We were all surprised. You just never know...:stunned:

Mary can tell you about that....

Archived