Someone explain to me how many are able to buy tickets, and at least one person isn't even getting the link they need to progress past the price-tier-choosing point...?

To be honest, I would assume blind luck. Also the GA ones seem impossible to get at MSG at this point so I would suggest just going for the seats, its better than nothing. Someone had mentioned that maybe the do them in batches every hour, which could be possible since I got my tix (for both MSG and Boston) a few mins before 11.

My suggestion, keep refreshing like a madman, esp a little before and after the hour and go for seats instead of GA.

After countless refreshes, I finally got through twice more. The first time (third time overall through the system) I created an account, by ignoring the "hit Event Home link" instructions and hitting "Your Account" instead. But then I had no choice but "Ticket Home" again, which bounced me out... AGAIN!

Fourth time getting through: the same three link choices at the top after submitting the passwords and selecting my price level: "Ticket Home," "Your Account," and "Shopping Cart". No "Event Home" link. Hit "Ticket Home" and got bounced out... for the FUCKING FOURTH TIME!!

Someone explain to me how many are able to buy tickets, and at least one person isn't even getting the link they need to progress past the price-tier-choosing point...?

same exact thing happening to me..seriously I am an honors law student and this online ticketing system is confusing the shit out of me

I got GA Floor(P1)

So that's standing infront of the stage?

GA = General admission so that's floor standing.

How close you are to the stage depends on how early you queue and how many people are in front of you in the queue.

You could be at the barrier or you could have 4,000 people between you and the stage...

To give you an idea that's how many people I had behind me in London standing behind me

[HIDDEN=FLOOR STANDING]

P1010833.jpg

[/HIDDEN]

I guess what I need to know, to determine whether there's any point in my still trying through Muse.mu, is whether anyone who's managed to get a ticket was also being bounced out of the system previously because they weren't even getting the "Event Home" link (but the "Ticket Home" link instead)... but then, the one time they were able to get a ticket, they mysteriously got that link and were able to complete the transaction.

'Cause so far I haven't seen that link!

I guess what I need to know, to determine whether there's any point in my still trying through Muse.mu, is whether anyone who's managed to get a ticket was also being bounced out of the system previously because they weren't even getting the "Event Home" link (but the "Ticket Home" link instead)... but then, the one time they were able to get a ticket, they mysteriously got that link and were able to complete the transaction.

'Cause so far I haven't seen that link!

Yes, that's exactly what I saw. The first few times I got bounced out, but around 10:45 I got through. Good luck!!!

i haven't seen the "buy tickets" link for MSG for quite a while now. I'm thinking about just buying Boston tickets as a backup (if i get NY tickets, maybe I can sell the Boston ones?)...

This exactly what I did. Booked 3 Boston GA standing tix, then 10 min later, no joke, got 2 section 40 seats at MSG. I have no clue how this happened. But good luck to all and keep refreshing.

the more expensive ticket price is the GA (floor/pit), and the lower price is the seats. Can't remember which is which and what the prices are ;) This morning is a blur...

With the event home thing, it means that the tickets sold out while you were getting them. Basically you don't have a ticket "held" for you until you choose which price you want, then it holds the ticket for a few mins to give you a chance to fill in billing info. So if you can get to that point, you should have a ticket. If not, you have to keep trying :erm:

Gah! Uprising is playing on the radio now!

I had the chance a little a while ago to get section 95 but I don't want standing, just GA and that's apparently not happening.

Mis-type? GA = General Admission = standing = mosh pit, usually, anyway. And for MSG, it's GA = P1 = $65

I understand, though; I'm feeling a bit discombobulated myself (and plenty pissed-off, too!) right now...

Guys, 101.9 RXP is having a presale tomorrow. You need to register as a Rock Republic Member first. I just got off the phone with Steve Craig, the DJ on right now. According to him when you log on tomorrow you'll get a presale code and a link to but tix (probably though ticketmaster). So if the presale here doesn't pan out for you, that's another option.

1019rxp.com

Archived